News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pæs

That's funnier because Nutricia is the maker of the recently recalled infant formula thought to contain a botulism risk.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: Totally stealing this for my FB wall.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

-

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I keep trying to find a way to leverage the phonetic similarity of "Cyrus" and "Syria" for a cuttingly funny sociopolitical comment, but so far I am failing.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Perhaps that will be my comment. At the end of the day, when my friends list has tired of the Miley Cyrus batman comment.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

James Vagabond

Rococo Modem Basilisk

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Cramulus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on August 30, 2013, 02:51:34 PM
CHECK OUT MY NEW CARRRR

BADASS

BE PICKING UP ALL THE MILFS AND COUGARS, YO.