News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

-

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on September 07, 2013, 07:08:49 PM
Quote from: Facemeat on September 05, 2013, 09:01:36 PM
Quote from: Cain on September 05, 2013, 08:54:22 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/a3bf7a85d807dab03e54432548d0734b/tumblr_inline_mso4ihqnIB1r25ej3.png

I need to know who is responsible for this abomination, so they can be thrown out the airlock.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: What the fuck???

Zaeed Massani, badass Bioware character voiced by Robin Sachs, voice of many a badass through the history of television and video games.  Not a grandpa and not foxy as far as the evidence shows.  He does have unique skills at applied violence though, and some girls do like a bad boy.  Even if half his face had to be grafted back on.

That's amazing!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Mome Papess Trivial on September 07, 2013, 04:21:40 AM

I'd kill for his abs, but I'd have a hard time hiding the rest of him.

This guy needs to grow a full-on beard for that extra oomph.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Salty

Weren't the 50's magical?

Imgur has been wonky, let me know if that's too big.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Quote from: Alty on September 09, 2013, 12:01:29 AM
Weren't the 50's magical?

Imgur has been wonky, let me know if that's too big.

Magical. o.o

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

I'm pretty sure I'd have killed a motherfucker had I been born a woman any earlier than the 80s.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: Those are funny but I'm calling fake on both of them.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Cramulus

Academic Tim Gunn

apparently these are making the rounds amongst professors at harvard