News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Soul Espirit, servant of the lord jesus christ

yep, it's a real book

the author also wrote this:

that's the real question. Not Who or Why or How, but WHEN

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Facemeat on September 09, 2013, 01:04:58 AM
:lulz: Those are funny but I'm calling fake on both of them.

The last one in the good wife article is just a little too over the top.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on September 09, 2013, 08:25:54 PM

Soul Espirit, servant of the lord jesus christ

yep, it's a real book

the author also wrote this:

that's the real question. Not Who or Why or How, but WHEN

FINALLY

Someone who can tell me how to make good financial decisions!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

Sure, just do the opposite of this lot and you're probably good.

Why is the "When..." book not just a single page with a date? I'd buy that.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cramulus

I listened to a solid 15 minutes of an interview with the guy

probably wouldn't do that again

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cramulus

Quote from: Facemeat on September 10, 2013, 07:02:31 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on September 10, 2013, 01:05:49 PM
I listened to a solid 15 minutes of an interview with the guy

probably wouldn't do that again

Who is that guy?

SOUL ESPRIT
SERVVVVVVVVVVVANT OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Da6s

We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Bu🤠ns