News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

god damn you tumblr

god damnnnn you straight to hellllllll

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cain

-

tyrannosaurus vex

It's not completely true about parrots though. It's not entirely ignorant mimicry. Some parrots do at least learn to use the right sounds in the right situations to produce the desired effects. "Hey I'm hungry" when it's hungry, or "let me out" when it wants out of its cage. It may not really be learning human language but it's got the general idea.

LMNO

You forgot the [/requia] tab there, V3X.

tyrannosaurus vex

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: V3X on September 13, 2013, 04:43:35 PM
It's not completely true about parrots though. It's not entirely ignorant mimicry. Some parrots do at least learn to use the right sounds in the right situations to produce the desired effects. "Hey I'm hungry" when it's hungry, or "let me out" when it wants out of its cage. It may not really be learning human language but it's got the general idea.
Alex was pretty impressive, when he learned colors and how to count to three.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Cramulus

Making some reverse infomercial gifs...

What's happening?? I gotta get out of here!

It's okay Timmy, we can just shave that hair right back on

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.