News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno

When my people are in power, you won't be pulling any more shenanigans like that if you know what's good for you!

Lemon Party 2016!
Formerly something else...

Junkenstein

I smell potential here.

Quote from: Emo Howard on September 19, 2013, 05:29:38 AM
When my people are in power, you won't be pulling any more shenanigans like that if you know what's good for you!

Lemon Party 2016!

:lulz:
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Bruno

Quote from: Junkenstein on September 19, 2013, 09:14:56 AM
I smell potential here.

Quote from: Emo Howard on September 19, 2013, 05:29:38 AM

Lemon Party 2016!

:lulz:

There are definitely many lails to be had with fake election signs.

I've thought about doing ones with fake candidates for fictitious local offices. Funny name, funny name for a public office, you get the idea.
Formerly something else...

Junkenstein

I've been trying to think of something that you could use 1man1jar with.

If it wasn't likely to look shitty, I'd run a couple of copies of the meatspin one off at A0. 
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

QuoteMilitary Times also posted its own image of Welsh, who was talking at the Air Force Association's Annual Air & Space Conference and Technology Exposition.

Consequently, a few commenters on the Instagram account called the mask "creepy" and noted that "the regs" (regulations) probably don't allow for masks in uniform.

Military Times reported: "Pointing to the 'A,' he said, 'A is for Airpower.'"

To the contrary though, Business Insider's own Paul Szoldra rightly noted that Captain America was in the Army, not the Air Force.

"Creepy" or not, generals of his rank can do stuff like this.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Roko's Modern Basilisk on September 19, 2013, 12:24:25 PM

QuoteMilitary Times also posted its own image of Welsh, who was talking at the Air Force Association's Annual Air & Space Conference and Technology Exposition.

Consequently, a few commenters on the Instagram account called the mask "creepy" and noted that "the regs" (regulations) probably don't allow for masks in uniform.

Military Times reported: "Pointing to the 'A,' he said, 'A is for Airpower.'"

To the contrary though, Business Insider's own Paul Szoldra rightly noted that Captain America was in the Army, not the Air Force.

"Creepy" or not, generals of his rank can do stuff like this.
Heh, that general is a funny guy.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Cramulus

Cramulus

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on September 19, 2013, 05:55:55 PM

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: I need to find opportunities to use this.

Oh yes, I just though of one! BRB.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bu🤠ns

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I take it he's a grower, not a shower.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Bu🤠ns

Rococo Modem Basilisk