News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Mome Papess Trivial on October 25, 2013, 05:21:28 AM

Well great, now I want to go out and get a box of Lesbian Loafs.

Thanks a bunch.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Trampwhores are great with coffee.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Ben Shapiro

LESBIAN LOAF part of a growing boy's diet.

Eater of Clowns

The most disturbing things about that photo, apart from them misspelling Atheist, is that the coating on "Preggo Primers" "Lesbian Loaf" and "Athiest Crunch" is described as chocolaty. Chocolat-y. That sounds suspiciously like "not chocolate" to me.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 26, 2013, 01:52:21 AM
The most disturbing things about that photo, apart from them misspelling Atheist, is that the coating on "Preggo Primers" "Lesbian Loaf" and "Athiest Crunch" is described as chocolaty. Chocolat-y. That sounds suspiciously like "not chocolate" to me.

That's my favorite part.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Golden Applesauce

No idea how well that would hold up in court.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Junkenstein

I'd guess pretty well. You can't be obligated to a contract pre-emptively unless you're talking about ultra secret corporate/government shit. In most of those cases you've already signed disclosure forms out the ass already anyway.

I hope it's just for shitfpsgame and there's a ludicrous lawsuit to find out though.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mrs. Nigelson on October 28, 2013, 09:28:47 PM

:lulz: That's great!

Isn't it?  Mr Bean is and has always been one of my heroes.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Dildo Argentino

Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Mesozoic Mister Nigel