News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I went for a walk, and these are the things I saw:

I bet they do.

So tempted to add "THE REAPER".

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 18, 2014, 11:30:23 PM
I went for a walk, and these are the things I saw:

I bet they do.

So tempted to add "THE REAPER".

Portland (???) really seems like some kind of punk-rock Dali painting. Surrealist graffiti, naked bicyclists, people in brightly colored clothing sometimes...

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's a pretty interesting place to live. Definitely no shortage of things to do and see.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 20, 2014, 02:36:58 AM

STOP DOING THIS SHIT.

HUMANS™
This is the lengths they go to for a decent MAGAZINE COVER. Our invasion plans are on hold.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Left

Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Bu🤠ns

Pæs

Quote from: V3X on January 20, 2014, 02:46:53 AM

STOP DOING THIS SHIT.

HUMANS™
This is the lengths they go to for a decent MAGAZINE COVER. Our invasion plans are on hold.

Google says he used accelerant in that shot for added DRAMA.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pæs on January 20, 2014, 08:51:12 AM

STOP DOING THIS SHIT.

HUMANS™

Ahh, that makes it makes sense, because I was wondering how his shoes could be on fire without melting, let alone a metal tripod.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eater of Clowns

Still a cool shot.

It reminds me of that art school kid who left the piano on a sandbar. I'm not convinced that the back story takes away from the image.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Pæs on January 20, 2014, 08:51:12 AM

STOP DOING THIS SHIT.

HUMANS™

Whatever keeps the aliens afraid.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.