News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

There's some other good ones on that site too:

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Bruno

Quote from: Junkenstein on March 19, 2014, 08:20:04 AM
I fear some of you may have missed Bibleman:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=bibleman&oq=bibleman&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.2680j0j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

You may not believe me, but it's actually much worse than it looks.

Holy Bible, Batman!

Does he have any super powers, like healing scraped knees/cooties, or turning wine into grape juice?
Formerly something else...

Sir Squid Diddimus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

I_Kicked_Kennedy

If I had a million dollars, I'd put it all in a sensible mutual fund.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Idem

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Sir Squid Diddimus