News:

My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

I am, but that's different.

I mean, anyone with a functioning brain can see spice is a gender.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 17, 2014, 02:40:41 AM
Quote from: Cain on April 17, 2014, 02:32:37 AM
The personalised pronoun thing is pretty much the final straw.  I don't know how the tumblrinas will top that.  People insisting their gender is bun or fae or royalty based seemed like the sort of thing that was originally thought up by an especially devious troll, but then was brainlessly adopted by legions of 14 year olds.

At least we can take some solace that, in 8-10 years, they're going to physically cringe when they think back to this point in their life.

My gender:  Carbuncle.

I sometimes wonder if this is the only road to making sex and gender a nonissue. Keep on doing what you're doing, kids, until everyone is so confused and sick of it all that they just can't stomach trying to label anyone at all.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on April 17, 2014, 04:04:44 AM
I am, but that's different.

I mean, anyone with a functioning brain can see spice is a gender.

See, that's what I keep saying.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 17, 2014, 02:54:10 AM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 17, 2014, 02:52:47 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 17, 2014, 02:50:05 AM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 17, 2014, 02:48:37 AM
Quote from: Cain on April 17, 2014, 02:26:09 AM
I think they probably went crazy after seeing this:

WHAT IS THIS

WHY DO WE LIVE IN THIS WORLD I LOVE IT SO MUCH

Hello, hello under all those identities is there a person there? Kids used to listen to edgy music to bother their parents and now they're sexually identifying as fungus.

:lulz:

Now, now, she has been diagnosed with Anxiety Things.  Which is very serious.  The rest of us just have stress and worry.

Hey I'd have Anxiety Things too if I had to worry about keeping all those masks I was wearing from slipping off and being mistaken for a human being.

Um.

WHAT THE FUCK IS "KOVUE"?

My favorite is that we are to call it "kovue" if we have never spoken to it before. I presume it gets offended if those of us who have never spoken to it/heard of it before fail to call it "kovue". :|

Cain

Quote from: Nigel on April 17, 2014, 04:05:50 AM
The personalised pronoun thing is pretty much the final straw.  I don't know how the tumblrinas will top that.  People insisting their gender is bun or fae or royalty based seemed like the sort of thing that was originally thought up by an especially devious troll, but then was brainlessly adopted by legions of 14 year olds.

At least we can take some solace that, in 8-10 years, they're going to physically cringe when they think back to this point in their life.

I sometimes wonder if this is the only road to making sex and gender a nonissue. Keep on doing what you're doing, kids, until everyone is so confused and sick of it all that they just can't stomach trying to label anyone at all.

If so, I applaud their successful strategy.  It's definitely working on me.

Pæs

I require that I be called kovue unless you know me well enough to know that I wish to be called kovue in which case call me something else.

Cain

must....not...abuse....admin....powers....

The Good Reverend Roger

Or until the people that care stop caring out of sheer exhaustion and leave everything to cavemen like Rick Perry.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pæs

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on April 17, 2014, 04:11:11 AM

If so, I applaud their successful strategy.  It's definitely working on me.

I know, right? I am rapidly approaching I DON'T CARE, NEUTRAL PRONOUNS FOR EVERYBODY.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pæs on April 17, 2014, 04:11:25 AM
I require that I be called kovue unless you know me well enough to know that I wish to be called kovue in which case call me something else.

:lulz:

LMNO

You know, I fully understand that every generation of kids is going to find some way of rebelling against and offending the previous generation, but this... this is something I was not prepared for.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 17, 2014, 12:36:21 PM
You know, I fully understand that every generation of kids is going to find some way of rebelling against and offending the previous generation, but this... this is something I was not prepared for.

Game, Set, Match - Youth
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

hooplala

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 17, 2014, 12:36:21 PM

This.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman