News:

PD.com: Taoism in a clown costume.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

axod

Quote from: Reginald Ret on March 04, 2015, 01:53:12 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 03, 2015, 11:06:55 PM

Is this real?!
1) at least rings true w.r.t. how teacher being married may imply child is being exposed to things filthy, albeit second hand?  (Because clearly, all unmarried teachers are chaste) Not the kind of logic I condone.
just this

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

minuspace

Bruno

Formerly something else...

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 08, 2015, 01:39:02 PM
Quote from: LuciferX on March 08, 2015, 04:07:36 AM

Emote?

:F5:

When would it be useful? I find the whole f5/other people aren't posting enough to entertain me complaint tedious and guilt-trippy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Cain

I was thinking perhaps more "giving in to your more primate urges on the internet".

But I dunno what LMNO had in mind.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on March 08, 2015, 02:46:18 PM
I was thinking perhaps more "giving in to your more primate urges on the internet".

But I dunno what LMNO had in mind.

I made the assumption because he suggested calling it :F5:.

If there's another use for it, sure, why not? I just think that actually having an emote with the code :F5: would be... well, now that I think about it, it would be kind of hilariously ironic, given that posting an F5 emote to bitch about people not posting enough is kind of meta-F5.

Objection withdrawn.

Cain

I didnt read that far down in LMNO's post.  I blame my coffee machine going crazy, forcing me to read the internet without any.  Or, y'know, being an idiot.

I think my suggestion would work better with a monkey slamming a keyboard anyway.  That gif is kinda tame for the comparison I wanted to draw.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The only primate-pounding-on-keyboard gifs I could find are these: