News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

"A member of the Scottish National Antarctic Expedition plays the bagpipe for an indifferent penguin, 1904."

Sometimes, I think the human species has really earned its place on this planet. This image and the caption I found with it really convince me of that.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on April 03, 2015, 03:35:21 AM
"A member of the Scottish National Antarctic Expedition plays the bagpipe for an indifferent penguin, 1904."

Sometimes, I think the human species has really earned its place on this planet. This image and the caption I found with it really convince me of that.

That sort of justifies everything we've done as a species.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on April 03, 2015, 03:35:21 AM

Well done, humans. Well fucking done.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Although I AM reminded of what that guest lecturer said yesterday, and it makes me think maybe he knows things I don't know.

QuoteThe great thing about Antarctica is that there are no people there, only scientists.

Cain

Well, I don't know if I'd call the Scottish scientists, but they're certainly not people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on April 03, 2015, 04:31:09 PM
Well, I don't know if I'd call the Scottish scientists, but they're certainly not people.

:spittake:

Trivial

Friend of mine found christian cereal. 
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Bruno

Quote from: Trivial on April 03, 2015, 11:23:20 PM

Friend of mine found christian cereal.

Oh, yeah. That stuff's been around for a while. They have bread and other products, too. I bought some once years ago. Can't remember if it was any good.
Formerly something else...