News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

It's not really anywhere near required, just more to see how broken some of the mechanics are. They really fucked up with some things like this, and being able to sell thing to a merchant for more than you can buy it for, well, even a minor profit grows exponentially with some merchants. The main barrier is just time to flog all the crap.

It is one of the main precedents for bethseda just not thinking crafting mechanics through at all. Even enchanting is utterly fucked. You can remove some serious travel time with a few jump/slowfall enchants. With that and a bit of acrobatics levelling you can literally jump across the map.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Nast

Aw, the best part of that game was jumping over the entire landmass of Vvardenfell in a single leap. Until the computer crashed from having to load too many new areas.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Junkenstein

It made exploring and getting to random places a lot easier, that's for sure.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

OpenMW + SSD = no crashing.  I have a hoptoad ring, but I need to work on my acrobatics skill some still.

Also just raised my intelligence to godlike levels last night to enchant a pair of trousers.  They give me a constant restore stamina effect.  I call them my "jogging pants".  This seems an appropriate use of raising my intelligence to unimaginable and superhuman levels.

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on July 27, 2016, 02:14:40 PM
OpenMW + SSD = no crashing.  I have a hoptoad ring, but I need to work on my acrobatics skill some still.

Also just raised my intelligence to godlike levels last night to enchant a pair of trousers.  They give me a constant restore stamina effect.  I call them my "jogging pants".  This seems an appropriate use of raising my intelligence to unimaginable and superhuman levels.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Cain

Though I would recommend waiting until her collaboration with Chuck Tingle, tentatively titled "Living Inside My Own Butt for Eight Years, Starting a Business and Turning a Profit Through Common Sense Reinvestment and Strategic Targeted Marketing with Viking Angels" is released.

LMNO

whatisthisidontevenwhatthewhaticantwhatishappeningmylegshavelostallsensationwhat

POFP

This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Cain

Of course, the Chuck Tingle thing is a lie.  But minus 3 words, that is the title of one of his current books