News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

I don't understand what you're trying to get across.

Cain

It's LuciferX.  Making sense is an optional extra.

POFP

Quite sure he was making an IT joke by faking ignorance of the definition of the word. I don't think he was really trying to make a point.

I lol'd tho
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Chucklemaster

Friend of mine took these picture of theirself. I asked for permission to use them for posters etc. and they were declared free-range, copyleft jpegs (Which is weird, because they're pngs, but whatever.) Free to a good home.
I can't find "FIGHT ME", a fucking magnificent full-page image, on this computer, but I might port it from my phone and put it up at some point.
They might only be amusing to me because I know the guy, but I don't know, maybe not.
I apologize for the sidewise nature of the pics. If you're so lazy and/or demanding of basic courtesy that you need me to rotate them for you, there ya go.
blah blah blah the rest of the song

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

hooplala

Quote from: Freeky on May 27, 2017, 04:04:10 AM

There's just so much here to point at. It's like a piece of art.

A recent episode of Silicon Valley had a great bit about mansplaining.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on June 12, 2017, 08:47:25 PM

I am just enjoying someone mansplaining mansplaining.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Hoopla on June 12, 2017, 08:47:25 PM

I got the best mansplain from an undergraduate this morning, who heard that I'd been in Manitoba researching the snakes and was being Very Helpful like "To learn more about those snakes you should contact Dr. Bob M and this other guy and blah blah blah" which was priceless because Bob was there in Manitoba, because OF FUCKING COURSE HE WAS. 
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Holy sweet merciful jesus fuck those are fugly.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Trivial

Trivial

Chelagoras The Boulder

Either Levis is openly trolling us to see what it can get away with or they are going through some serious depression and throwing out any old thong so people will get off their back about the next hot new thing this season.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

LMNO

It's Nordstrom's.  The play is, "let's see what rich people will buy if we tell them it's exclusive."