News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

hooplala

Quote from: Cramulus on June 29, 2017, 06:23:03 PM

He's screaming because he just realized his entire career is a pale imitation of Alan Moore's.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Bu🤠ns

Freeky

POFP

This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Chucklemaster

I found this on istock, a stock photos website, under the title "new york cityscape"
blah blah blah the rest of the song

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Trivial

Freeky

Brother Mythos

Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

00.dusk

The man responsible for this has committed only one crime: making this death-image.

Trivial

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

POFP

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 21, 2017, 02:48:34 AM
Quote from: PoFP on July 03, 2017, 02:37:42 PM
Quote from: Freeky on June 29, 2017, 01:45:06 AM

This made me think of Nigel.

:lulz: :lulz:

:lulz: :lulz:

Okay, so I totally thought the 3rd party hosting error thing was supposed to be a funny image that someone posted at some point, and NOT an error. So when I went back and saw this response, I was like "Wtf, I don't remember this being the image she linked to." So I spent like 10 minutes going back through here to find the original image. It wasn't until I saw the spooky mouse News Feed image give the same Error that I realized what was going on.

And now the fact that it looks like this error message reminds Freeky of Nigel is :lulz: all on its own.

BTW, others are also seeing these error messages all over, too, right?
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.