News:

Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Yeah, photofuckit is putting all 3rd party hosted images behind a paywall or someshit. I forgot about that one, to be honest

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: PoFP on July 21, 2017, 04:30:54 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 21, 2017, 02:48:34 AM
Quote from: PoFP on July 03, 2017, 02:37:42 PM
Quote from: Freeky on June 29, 2017, 01:45:06 AM

This made me think of Nigel.

:lulz: :lulz:

:lulz: :lulz:

Okay, so I totally thought the 3rd party hosting error thing was supposed to be a funny image that someone posted at some point, and NOT an error. So when I went back and saw this response, I was like "Wtf, I don't remember this being the image she linked to." So I spent like 10 minutes going back through here to find the original image. It wasn't until I saw the spooky mouse News Feed image give the same Error that I realized what was going on.

And now the fact that it looks like this error message reminds Freeky of Nigel is :lulz: all on its own.

BTW, others are also seeing these error messages all over, too, right?

Yeah, photobucket has gone full potato.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Brother Mythos

Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cain

Cain

Cain

Cain

Cain

Bader, Meyerling and some abbey in the middle of nowhere

Cain

Cain

Bu🤠ns

LMNO

Great pics!

And that rabbit is fucking creepy.

Cain

It's meant to be a homage to the artist Albrecht Dürer, whose house is about 50 yards from there.

It also took me forever to get that pic, because some kid was crawling all over it.  This wouldn't normally matter too much, except it was blazingly hot that day and shade was at a premium in the Old City.  In fact, it was blazingly hot for the whole trip (hitting an all time high of 102F in Budapest) until we got to Vienna.

Brother Mythos

Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.