Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cramulus

Brother Mythos

Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Brother Mythos on August 15, 2017, 11:14:16 PM

As a followup tweet from today using the same image: @pattonoswalt :: Liberal arts college professor brutalizes Nazi, who has a permit. More alt-left indoctrination. https://t.co/knrhHuPNDl today
https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/897576880555130883/photo/1

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Bu☆ns on August 16, 2017, 02:44:06 AM
Quote from: Brother Mythos on August 15, 2017, 11:14:16 PM

As a followup tweet from today using the same image: @pattonoswalt :: Liberal arts college professor brutalizes Nazi, who has a permit. More alt-left indoctrination. https://t.co/knrhHuPNDl today
https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/897576880555130883/photo/1

and as a followup tweet to the tweet from today, but using a more explicit image...

Brother Mythos

Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Don Coyote

I don't even know where to put this

Junkenstein

Is that going to be one of these protests where a second party is involved and supports both sides in similar numbers? Because juggalo on juggalo violence occurring is the point I said I'd stop reading any news and just make shit up to save time and sanity.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cramulus

what dark times these are

Cousin against cousin
juggalo against juggalo

:cry:

PretentiousMovieDirector

Quote from: Cramulus on August 17, 2017, 04:48:24 PM
what dark times these are

Cousin against cousin
juggalo against juggalo

:cry:

The documentary and re-enactment will be the most provocative and innovative of its kind when I'm done with it. I can see it now:

Broken chains on the ground - links half dug into the dirt from wild and unaware foot steps of frantic goth clowns.

You can see the Juggalo with the boombox being stabbed by another with an eye-liner applicator in the distance. You can hear the ICP beat from the boombox, just faintly - "Murderin, murderin, murderin fun..."

The Juggalo near the back of the crowd charging money to show off her tits is cunt-punching the nearest Skinhead.

GODDAMNIT LISA, I CAN HEAR YOUR STUPIDITY. GO THINK SOMEWHERE ELSE, YOU'RE DISRUPTING MY CREATIVE FLOW!

Where was I?... Ah

A Juggalo lays on the ground, staring up at another sitting beside him.

"I... I can't feel my face..." he says.

"I couldn't find the Stein's brand facepaint in Hot Topic... so I... I had to go with SILLY FARM..." the other says.

"I... I'M ALLERGIC TO SILLY FARM."

They both weep.

End scene.

The Good Reverend Roger

I wish PMD would do The Life and Times of Generalissimo Enrico Salazar, bless his rotten and decaying heart.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 19, 2017, 12:16:17 AM
I wish PMD would do The Life and Times of Generalissimo Enrico Salazar, bless his rotten and decaying heart.

I don't know what's worse, the way they won't turn the machines off or the way they keep cranking them up into overdrive occasionally. It's not the screams that haunt you. The screaming and the sound of violent shitting is what will keep you awake.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on August 19, 2017, 12:56:59 AM

I don't know what's worse, the way they won't turn the machines off or the way they keep cranking them up into overdrive occasionally. It's not the screams that haunt you. The screaming and the sound of violent shitting is what will keep you awake.

Or being hit with 60 kilo sacks of glitter.

hooplala

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 19, 2017, 12:59:30 AM
Quote from: Junkenstein on August 19, 2017, 12:56:59 AM

Or being hit with 60 kilo sacks of glitter.

Which are unaccountably moist.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

PretentiousMovieDirector

That bastard paid me in orphan teeth for that... that monstrosity of a musical.

WARNING: ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS FILM. SERIOUSLY, THE FILM ITSELF WAS RECORDED ON GOAT SCROTE.