Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on July 06, 2018, 09:47:47 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 10, 2018, 12:57:45 AM

QG ruins everything.

I resent the implication that I had ANYTHING to do with the recent meteorological goings on. I swear every time something gory falls out of the sky You People show up with the torches and pitchforks.

:angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob:.... oh. I... I guess we'll just return these to the rental place. Sorry to be a bother.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

LMNO

Cain

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Bu🤠ns

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

axod

just this

Cain

Cramulus

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

minuspace

I caught a fish, I caught a fish... Not really :lulz:

Suu

Quote from: LuciferX on September 27, 2018, 09:29:46 PM
I caught a fish, I caught a fish... Not really :lulz:

This is seriously some of the finest internet I've seen since 1 man 1 jar.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."