News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Because it's currently under 10 feet of snow

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Cain

Al Qədic

Putting these as a link to avoid clutter. Totally not because I don't know how to put a picture in with BBCode. Featuring: a phallic cactus, the back of a Tom Lehrer song book, a disgusting excuse for a sandwich, and a misshapen gummy bear.
https://imgur.com/a/oeWp0NX
There is no reason to,
Be ashamed of poetry. It,
Is natural. But you should,
Still do it in private,
And wash your hands afterward.

altered

That sandwich is the scariest thing I've seen in the past two months, and anyone who saw my post in Open Bar knows I've seen some shit lately.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Al Qədic

Quote from: nullified on February 13, 2019, 04:24:15 AM
That sandwich is the scariest thing I've seen in the past two months, and anyone who saw my post in Open Bar knows I've seen some shit lately.
Yeah...being hungry while over at niece and nephew's house and while their parents were out grocery shopping meant my mother thought that was a decent idea. Just...the string cheese, man. :horrormirth:  :eek:
There is no reason to,
Still do it in private,

altered

Quote from: Al Qədic on February 13, 2019, 04:33:44 AM
Quote from: nullified on February 13, 2019, 04:24:15 AM
Yeah...being hungry while over at niece and nephew's house and while their parents were out grocery shopping meant my mother thought that was a decent idea. Just...the string cheese, man. :horrormirth:  :eek:

Like, I've used string cheese on a sandwich before! It's not that hard! You peel it into thin strips, spread a tiny bit of butter on the bread it's going on, and nuke it for ten to fifteen seconds. It's just mozzarella. Putting WHOLE STICKS on there is criminal.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

LMNO

Just by looking, I'd say one of those gummy bears has "additives".

:hippie:

Trivial

Al Qədic

Quote from: LMNO on February 13, 2019, 02:12:14 PM
Just by looking, I'd say one of those gummy bears has "additives".

:hippie:
You're not wrong, but both bears were borne of the same bag.
There is no reason to,
Still do it in private,

Al Qədic

Featuring: A loose-cannon bird who doesn't play by the rules, and images from The Ghetto Tarot by photographer Alice Smeets and Haitian artist group Atis Rezistans, who recreated the Rider-Waite tarot deck with the inhabitants and items of a Haitian ghetto.
https://imgur.com/a/uOntoH8
There is no reason to,
Still do it in private,

Trivial

altered

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Trivial