News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

MMIX

Masturbation aid, pointless gewgaw and extreme profit generator

PS I have 16 units which could theoretically benefit from this doodad but knowing it exists does not in any way make my life easier

"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

The Johnny

Quote from: MMIX on March 06, 2019, 08:53:08 AM

PS I have 16 units which could theoretically benefit from this doodad but knowing it exists does not in any way make my life easier

NOUUU, it aint a sex toy, nor a "plumbus" nor a money maker.  :lulz:

16 units of what? I dont understand
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Con-troll

You pour some detergent in there and you can effortlessly scrub the outsides of your drinking glasses clean.
I get trauma from stuff most don't even notice.

LMNO

Playskool's "My First Sarlacc Pit", suitable for ages 2-6.

hooplala

Quote from: Con-troll on March 06, 2019, 10:22:52 AM
You pour some detergent in there and you can effortlessly scrub the outsides of your drinking glasses clean.

Never found the outsides of glasses too hard to reach, personally. But I am pretty good at life.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

chaotic neutral observer

I googled it, and determined that it is not, in fact, intended as a tentacle-tip cleaner.  :|
But it does come in three colours and sizes!

Quote from: The Johnny on March 06, 2019, 09:17:08 AM

4x4=16, I guess?
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

MMIX

Quote from: The Johnny on March 06, 2019, 09:17:08 AM
Quote from: MMIX on March 06, 2019, 08:53:08 AM

NOUUU, it aint a sex toy, nor a "plumbus" nor a money maker.  :lulz:

Full disclosure -  I have 4 dogs
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla! on March 06, 2019, 01:08:13 PM

Never found the outsides of glasses too hard to reach, personally. But I am pretty good at life.

You also don't have bones.

Let's be fair, here.
Molon Lube

altered

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 06, 2019, 07:59:45 PM
Quote from: Hoopla! on March 06, 2019, 01:08:13 PM

You also don't have bones.

Let's be fair, here.

And we're just going to accept his bonelessness?
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cain

You dont have to.

You can buy boned Hoopla for cheaper and stop being so goddamned lazy.

altered

Quote from: Cain on March 06, 2019, 08:12:26 PM
You dont have to.

You can buy boned Hoopla for cheaper and stop being so goddamned lazy.

I damned well will, too.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

LMNO

At what point did we all start talking about boning Hoopla?

:lmnuendo:

altered

Quote from: LMNO on March 06, 2019, 08:19:24 PM
At what point did we all start talking about boning Hoopla?

:lmnuendo:

What else am I going to do with all these bones?

The Johnny

I guess it makes sense?

But NO.

-B.F. Skinner