News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Con-troll on March 06, 2019, 10:22:52 AM
You pour some detergent in there and you can effortlessly scrub the outsides of your drinking glasses clean.

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?
Molon Lube

The Johnny

Quote from: LMNO on March 06, 2019, 12:52:19 PM
Playskool's "My First Sarlacc Pit", suitable for ages 2-6.

Despite it seeming the size of a fleshlight, it is indeed a 5x3 pit of spikes covered in rubber to make its cleaning easier.

Actually no, it is the size of a fleshlight, but i like the idea.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

Quote from: MMIX on March 06, 2019, 05:00:02 PM
Quote from: The Johnny on March 06, 2019, 09:17:08 AM
Quote from: MMIX on March 06, 2019, 08:53:08 AM
Masturbation aid, pointless gewgaw and extreme profit generator

PS I have 16 units which could theoretically benefit from this doodad but knowing it exists does not in any way make my life easier

NOUUU, it aint a sex toy, nor a "plumbus" nor a money maker.  :lulz:

16 units of what? I dont understand

Full disclosure -  I have 4 dogs

Oh alright  :lulz:

But tbh its a puritan advertisement, just like "personal massagers" are shown to be used for "back massages"

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

MMIX

Reality can't hold a candle to a dirty mind. It ought to be a sex toy but it is really a way of turning pennies worth of materials into gross profit. Sad

also Lovely to see you again
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Faust

Love Sir Michaels posters, reminds me of the postergasm days
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Wizard Joseph

:lulz: :lulz:

All I want is someone to play Highway to Hell while they levitate my corpse and then make it disappear.

I don't expect a lot really.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Don Coyote

Surprised that I wasn't assaulted by Cram with this on tumblr.

The Johnny

-B.F. Skinner

LMNO

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Johnny

-B.F. Skinner

Telarus

Successful Discordian Propaganda (it turned some "passive consumers" into active participants/conspirators).

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Johnny

Only distinguished scholars such as the gentlemen and the gentlewomen in PD could enjoy a tasteful relic as this:

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

I had almost succeeded in forgetting that song.

Though IMO the reaction to the video was pretty over the top given, you know, Britney Spears.

altered

Either I never knew the song or I've forgotten it so thoroughly that even this apparently obvious reference is failing to dredge it up.

No, believe me, I know exactly what I'm doing. I wouldn't even be here if This wasn't precisely what I wanted, just like American Jesus intended.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.