I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cramulus on April 30, 2020, 05:44:50 PM
apparently this came from a meme group that specializes in sexualizing Garfield

:eek: You have contacts to a group that sexualizes Garfield and you didn't tell me??

... also *in shame*  :fap:

Also The Pipe Strip video is now just that much BETTER.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw&t=415s
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cramulus

When you search facebook for "garfield cum" there are too many results to know which one THAT image came from..

Here's ONE of them:

https://www.facebook.com/Garfguzzler/

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Bu🤠ns

Cramulus

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Frontside Back

"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."

The Wizard Joseph

A sacred Reac meme handed down by Payne unto me for distribution. He was all Holy and shit at the time. The name of the file is also the spoken invocation, but I do not in any way vouch for the possible results.

Hail Eris!
All Hail Discordia!!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

altered

"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Bruno

At least we know now that if the next global catastrophe is vampires, we already have some people trained to deal with it.
Formerly something else...

Frontside Back

"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."

Cramulus

Quote from: altered on May 25, 2020, 02:56:29 AM
ATTN JOSEPH, CRAMULUS

I love it, they should continue to do this post-q

Bu🤠ns

minuspace

Quote from: Bu☆ns on May 26, 2020, 04:19:12 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on May 25, 2020, 02:23:49 PM
Quote from: altered on May 25, 2020, 02:56:29 AM
ATTN JOSEPH, CRAMULUS

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EYystIqU8AAThua?format=jpg&name=900x900

I love it, they should continue to do this post-q

I'd "friendly fire" the parents just in case they're secretly unholy

Ten-Four, Suspicious Husband reaching for concealed weapon, fire at will- fire at will. over.