News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

altered

I'm serious, please look at that shit. Cram, CNO, Faust and Cain will probably fucking spit take. But literally everyone has to look. Holy shit.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

minuspace

Holy shit, I just hooked back-up to the news feed for a second and... fuck...

altered

Cain

Doktor Howl

Protesters attempted to storm the white house barricades.  They in fact trashed the barricades, but did not get through.

Which is good for them.  The Marines and the Old Guard there are loaded for bear and have no sense of humor.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

altered

Quote from: Cramulus on June 02, 2020, 06:20:51 PM

same, tbh

I would like to stop, please

It's been 30 years I'd like a week long break. Give all my punishment to Cramulus

Cain

Is Foucault suggesting, with his bottom text, that we live in a society?

Cramulus

Freeky

altered

The Wizard Joseph

made a few Discordian relevant memes.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl