News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaotic neutral observer

I don't understand the problem here.  The original file is in GIF format (it downloads that way for me, anyway), and there are other emoji GIF files that are about as large.  Here's a copy that I downloaded.  I've also attached a re-encoded copy, in case there's some metadata voodoo that is causing issues.

I'm not sure if attached files animate automatically, I'll see if I can edit this post to point to its own attachments.

ETA: Well, even the attachments don't seem to be working.  If I upload the file, then download it again, the filesize drops to 97k.  I guess the forum software is doing some "sanitization", and only keeping the first frame.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

minuspace

I was really expecting someone to drop some new format, at least do something like when the text-entry thing blinks red and blue. Otherwise please someone tell me if I need to cicada the file, as my brain will be mush by when I can get to it. And that's the perfect time for analysis.

Cramulus

Ari

パンクビッチ

minuspace

Cramulus

I looked, but could not find the artist! I would love a print of it. But reverse image search didn't tell me much.

The Johnny

At first glance i missed it, but zoomed out its the Simpsons introduction scene where theyre at the sofa.

I tried to find source but I'm not that invested in this quest, sorry, here's a lead tho:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/b3ixul/simpsons_graffiti/
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Ari

Quote from: Cramulus on June 23, 2020, 04:33:38 PM
ahah, found it!

https://jardinone.bigcartel.com/product/the-couch-embellished-giclee

alas, sold out

thank you- now i can edit all my linking of this with a name.

at first glance, i was thinking oil on canvas, with a bit of knife play after. like, this just screams texture!
パンクビッチ

Cramulus

Cain

altered

Deeply offensive

How dare they forget Sotha Sil???

I guess family guy is also offensive
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cain

I'm pretty sure number 2 is meant to be Sotha Sil. And if not...well, he was kinda a dick anyway.

Cain

altered

For Cram, Cain, Joe, and Howl.

https://twitter.com/freyjaerlings/status/1278797684372103172?s=21

I laughed so hard I still can't breathe right and keep choking on deep breaths.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.