News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

Quote from: minuspace on July 25, 2020, 06:51:32 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on June 02, 2020, 06:20:51 PM

same, tbh

Made me think of
But he's a good man and it was just the desperation that drove him to this brutal, senseless act. So he feels really guilty and decides to turn himself in, but the police can't arrest him because of some loophole about them not being able to arrest a person who doesn't officially exist, so he takes his case to the Supreme Court, and it ends with him giving an impassioned speech before the teary-eyed justices about how no one is nobody and if he can't pay for his crimes then that is very unfair because everyone deserves to be able to repent if they kill an old lady or even otherwise. It's called Who Shall Remain Nameless and it's actually a metaphor for the modern world in which we now live, how technology isolates us, and how we are all cogs in this brutal machine we call civilization without air quotes but it should have air quotes. And big business. To say it's a powder keg is an understatement. One executive even admitted to me that he'd totally lose his job if he financed this movie. How's that for a powder keg?
-Kaufman, Antkind

Punish me, senpai OwO
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Wizard Joseph

Got a simple meme maker app. It's pretty cool. Here's some memes.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cramulus

if u have anxiety, take deep breaths in sync with this:

The Wizard Joseph

Yet MORE memes.

Also

Quote from: Cramulus on July 28, 2020, 04:09:37 PM
if u have anxiety, take deep breaths in sync with this:

:cpd:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Batch of memes from one of Dok's threads.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

One more Gunboi just for good measure.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

minuspace

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

altered

I really overdo it when photo editing but I love the results A FUCKING LOT so I don't care at all

It was hailing!
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Trivial

Quote from: altered on August 02, 2020, 11:33:29 PM
I really overdo it when photo editing but I love the results A FUCKING LOT so I don't care at all

It was hailing!

I like it, makes me think of a book cover for some reason.  Like there should be big ominous words to go with it.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

altered

Picture for a moment, in the font of Control's title card splashes:

FUCKING
CHICAGO
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cramulus

The Johnny

"Wait, its all dildoes???"

"Always has been, all the way down"
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cramulus