News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

Roy Orbison in Clingfilm

Started by Wishfarple, December 02, 2004, 01:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello, Roy!  What are you doing in Dusseldorf?

Attending to certain matters.
2 (18.2%)
I am highly relaxed but expect to be more so following my seaweed wrap.
3 (27.3%)
I was passing through town on my way to a rock star conference in Essen when I decided to get some de-worming powder for my dog.
0 (0%)
You will wrap me in Christmas wrapping paper and convey me to Baden at once.
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: December 02, 2004, 01:35:16 AM

saint aini

oh how sensuous...

we better get a room.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

agent compassion

[passes aini some clingfilm]

Have fun, you lovebirds!

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Sepia

FREE COMPETITION: WIN MY HAND IN MARRIAGE
Internet? Information Superhighway? Bloody great knocking-shop more like.

Scarcely a day goes by without I hear of some marriage arranged or destroyed by the Web of Lust. The time has come for me to take advantage of this cybernetic meat-market. In fine, I am looking for a bride, and you, lucky surfer, may be eligible.

What's in it for you, I hear you ask? Well, a UK passport for one thing, still a highly desirable item for denizens of benighted quarters of the globe. But there are many other reasons why you might wish to marry me.

* If you are a secret lesbian who needs a token husband to stop well-meaning relatives fixing you up with men, I WILL MARRY YOU. As long as I can watch you, you know, at it, or you describe it to me.
   * If you are a potential heiress who needs a pretend husband to satisfy a codicil in a will, I WILL MARRY YOU. As long as we can do it like, once, at least, or you describe what it would have been like.
   * If you are a rich, lonely old woman, I WILL MARRY YOU. As long as you're very rich and nearly dead, and you don't expect me to pretend to be George Formby or Andy Stewart or someone when we do it. Never again.
   * If you are a beautiful spy or drug courier needing a completely pliant husband for purposes of camouflage, I WILL MARRY YOU.
   * If you are a beautiful 'Black Widow' type serial killer, I WILL MARRY YOU, as long as you kill me after we have sex, not before or during. Or kill me with sex. Or an overdose of nice cakes or something. Something nice.

Or if you are a wicked step-parent or dodgy legal guardian of some dimwitted, but presentable, girl, and are looking to get shut of her for nefarious reasons of your own, I can take her off your hands, no questions asked.

This competition is open to all biological females between the ages of 12 and 83. To enter, simply send a short, concise essay explaining why I should marry you (or your retarded ward). Hint: if you choose to tell me why you want to marry me, keep it brief - if it's the passport you're after, for example, don't bang on about how much your government's persecuting you or whatever - concentrate on how you intend to make ME happy.

Spelling and punctuation will be taken into account. If you can't write or don't speak English, send a photograph of yourself and a picture of a cake you have baked recently.

8)
Everyone will always be too late

East Coast Hustle

I almost married a lesbian once...we were next-door neighbors and (still are) really really good friends...we were both making decent $$$ at teh time, and figured out that it would save us something like $1000 a year each if we were married...but then she got a girlfriend...
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Bob the Mediocre

Quote* If you are a rich, lonely old woman, I WILL MARRY YOU. As long as you're very rich and nearly dead, and you don't expect me to pretend to be George Formby or Andy Stewart or someone when we do it. Never again.

:shock: That last part scares me. But it's still damn funny.
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

Wishfarple

Quote from: Bob the Mediocre
Quote* If you are a rich, lonely old woman, I WILL MARRY YOU. As long as you're very rich and nearly dead, and you don't expect me to pretend to be George Formby or Andy Stewart or someone when we do it. Never again.

:shock: That last part scares me. But it's still damn funny.

I don't see the problem.  I pretend to be Dr. Doom every time I have sex anyway, so this wouldn't be much of a stretch.
His Right Most Honorable Super Hella Reverend Llama Wishfart Rinpoche of the Church of Ed Gein (Deceased),
Temple of Cleveland

Taco Jones

Would you like that hard or soft?

Wishfarple

No, baby.  YOU'RE the win.   :wink:
His Right Most Honorable Super Hella Reverend Llama Wishfart Rinpoche of the Church of Ed Gein (Deceased),
Temple of Cleveland

Taco Jones

Would you like that hard or soft?

Hoshiko

Oh my.

I have seen everything. Now I can die happy.
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.

Bob the Mediocre

Have you seen a house painted bright purple?
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

Hoshiko

I sure have, Bob. In fact, it's across the street from me. It gives me nightmares.

Purple with bright white lace trim, a miniature gazebo with tiny attached fence, and honest-to-god lawn gnomes. And in my dreams, they're covered in blood.

We call it the mafia house, so I can still die happy, right after I find a cardboard cutout of Roy.

With the bass on crunk.

Hoshiko

Or I could buy one of these and partake of the sacrament pepper from the poor-man's Elvis.

With the bass on crunk.

agent compassion

QuoteHave you seen a house painted bright purple?

Like this one?

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Sinner Bob the MediocreHave you seen a house painted bright purple?

I grew up on a lake and there was a purple house.  And, it was on a point.  I doubt you could see it from the road, but you couldn't miss it from a boat.  I thought it was the greatest thing.  Of course at that age I also thought it was cool to chew 5 pieces of Bazooka bubble gum at once.  I also said man a lot.  

PS  It might be my montitor, but, AC that house looks blue. :roll: