News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

How your cat is making you crazy

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 19, 2013, 05:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Anna Mae Bollocks

QuoteThe researchers also discovered that infected male rats suddenly become much more attractive to females. "It's a very strong effect," says Vyas. "Seventy-five percent of the females would rather spend time with the infected male."

There's GOT to be a way to troll the PUA community with this.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Sita

Gives a whole 'nother meaning to "crazy cat lady" doesn't it?

which if I had the finances I could totally become one
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Salty

PPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPOTHTHTHTLOLPTHTLPLTTTTHHHHHH!

That's what my brain and its parasites think about your "parasite" "theory". If I DID have parasites, wouldn't I know? Wouldn't they tell me if they were in my brain.

And if they were are there...who cares? Parasite removal? Bah! BAAAAHHHHHHH!

I have been doing FINE with them so far, IF they exist.

I'M FINE.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: stelz on April 19, 2013, 11:40:21 PM
QuoteThe researchers also discovered that infected male rats suddenly become much more attractive to females. "It's a very strong effect," says Vyas. "Seventy-five percent of the females would rather spend time with the infected male."

There's GOT to be a way to troll the PUA community with this.  :lol:

OOOOOOH!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on April 20, 2013, 01:49:01 AM
PPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPOTHTHTHTLOLPTHTLPLTTTTHHHHHH!

That's what my brain and its parasites think about your "parasite" "theory". If I DID have parasites, wouldn't I know? Wouldn't they tell me if they were in my brain.

And if they were are there...who cares? Parasite removal? Bah! BAAAAHHHHHHH!

I have been doing FINE with them so far, IF they exist.

I'M FINE.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sita on April 20, 2013, 01:10:10 AM
Gives a whole 'nother meaning to "crazy cat lady" doesn't it?

which if I had the finances I could totally become one

It really really does.

The Johnny

a friend told me that he read a study that mentions that most of the infected form a resistance to it, but he didnt save the link
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Johnny on April 20, 2013, 11:56:59 PM

a friend told me that he read a study that mentions that most of the infected form a resistance to it, but he didnt save the link

Hmm, what kind of resistance? In the sense that it rarely causes life-threatening or otherwise debilitating conditions in the non-immunocompromised, yes, most people do.

The Johnny

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on April 21, 2013, 12:52:33 AM
Quote from: The Johnny on April 20, 2013, 11:56:59 PM

Hmm, what kind of resistance? In the sense that it rarely causes life-threatening or otherwise debilitating conditions in the non-immunocompromised, yes, most people do.

Yes, inmunological resistance.

On another thing ive heard about is how dustmites can cause insomnia:

http://chronicfatigueandnutrition.com/mold-toxicity/dust-mites/

http://www.insomnia.net/sleep-aids/hypoallergenic-pillows/

http://ezinearticles.com/?Could-Dust-Mites-Be-Preventing-a-Good-Nights-Sleep?&id=3882042
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nice, that's an interesting angle.

Reginald Ret

I think i have that.
Then i think i'm paranoid.
Then i think it doesn't matter if i'm paranoid if the only result is that i will keep my bedroom cleaner.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"