News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

So...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 20, 2013, 01:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

I am working fantastically late, and I get a call from the wife.  A swarm of killer bees has attached itself to the front of my house.  In other words, the entire front side of my house is a massive poisonous carpet of ANGRY.

Which I kind of dig.

But she called the exterminator.

But he can't get there til tomorrow morning.

So I'm going over the back fence tonight.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 20, 2013, 01:12:53 AM
I am working fantastically late, and I get a call from the wife.  A swarm of killer bees has attached itself to the front of my house.  In other words, the entire front side of my house is a massive poisonous carpet of ANGRY.

Which I kind of dig.

:eek:

Probably a good call.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Anna Mae Bollocks

EEP.  :eek: Careful.

Keep the dog in.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Queef Erisson on April 20, 2013, 01:13:36 AM

Which I kind of dig.

:eek:

Probably a good call.

I have one of those aerosol air horns.

I will trigger it when I get in the car to come to work tomorrow.  My neighbors must be educated.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

EK WAFFLR

jesus fuck. Two weeks with a video camera at your house and we have a free horrormirthy blockbuster on our hands.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Salty

They just want to go home!
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Suu

I like how you said you kinda dig the angry poisonous carpet of angry. That's sort of how my brother feels about the family of Black Widows that makes the garage door their home at my parents' house, he even gave them names.

Only, Black Widows aren't likely to detach from the door and chase you mercilessly for no reason and then sting you into anaphylaxis.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on April 20, 2013, 03:50:11 AM
I like how you said you kinda dig the angry poisonous carpet of angry. That's sort of how my brother feels about the family of Black Widows that makes the garage door their home at my parents' house, he even gave them names.

Only, Black Widows aren't likely to detach from the door and chase you mercilessly for no reason and then sting you into anaphylaxis.

Killer bees only attack if provoked.  For example, if you are on the same planet as they are.

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 20, 2013, 03:53:04 AM

Killer bees only attack if provoked.  For example, if you are on the same planet as they are.

Sounds like yellow jackets, only with the ability of murder.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on April 20, 2013, 03:58:47 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 20, 2013, 03:53:04 AM

Sounds like yellow jackets, only with the ability of murder.

And if a couple of THOUSAND of them all swarmed the front of your house at once.

Eater of Clowns

From what I have learned of TGRR, a "massive poisonous carpet of ANGRY" is a key ingredient for a good time.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Which I kind of dig.

:lulz: Wow.

Your life never fails to disappoint!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Aww, Tucson is sending you love notes, Roger! You better get Tucson something nice in return. Or else.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on April 20, 2013, 04:35:05 AM

Which I kind of dig.

:lulz: Wow.

Your life never fails to disappoint!

Twitter from God:  PWNT, NOOB