News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

ITT - OFFICIAL VOTING FOR NEW MEXICO

Started by Junkenstein, April 21, 2013, 09:04:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOOSE YOUR MEXICO

CISHETREP TGGR - Despises you all and will never produce the second part of the joke
9 (52.9%)
The Interim ruling Government - Newly interested in the battle against Reptoids and false joke promises
0 (0%)
EOC- Still screaming about his magnificent plans from exile
4 (23.5%)
LMNO - Wants to give Mexico a big hand. Vigorously.
6 (35.3%)
WAFFLES - Claims the power to shift landmasses. Dare you oppose this?
5 (29.4%)
Queen Gogira - Staying above the Tentacles/Talons debate with Baking and bribery
11 (64.7%)
I disagree with the way this vote is run and wish to register a protest vote. This is for you. Look at you, improving democracy and everything.
4 (23.5%)
I agree with how this vote is run and wish to not see hired goons at my doorstep.
5 (29.4%)
TWID- Making a hopeless effort. Will regret this.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: May 05, 2013, 09:04:33 AM

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 22, 2013, 09:47:08 PM
Cainad has very clearly demonstrated his intention to join the race to be the next Mexico.

I demand to see him included!

I also demand my vote back with the inclusion of three new challengers.

FAILURE TO MEET THESE DEMANDS WILL BE MET WITH INCOMPARABLE WHINING

This election is a farce.  I shall not degrade myself via inclusion in such a fraud.

I AM WITHDRAWING, AND TAKING THE SECOND HALF OF THE JOKE WITH ME.  When the new Mexico screws up the job as much as EoC and Junkenstien, The People can throw him out on his ass and install me, Padre Rojelio, as their benevolent El Presidente for life.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

We appreciated your substantial gift to our cause in ousting ECH. This has not been forgotten. Nor does this mean we Trust you. That is why we accepted the second gift and pushed you as the prime candidate. How many times has the IRJOIRIC stated that we do not wish for the responsibilities of MEXICO?

Claim your place and win this FAIR and IMPARTIAL FREE AND OPEN vote.

Or Bitch like a little girl because LMNO might just wank his way to victory.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cainad (dec.)

Cainad has very clearly demonstrated his intention to join the race to be the next Mexico.

I did what now? :sadbanana:

Ffffffuuuuuu-

Junkenstein

NEW CHALLENGER
Cainiad - Clueless as the the current events around MEXICO.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on April 22, 2013, 09:51:28 PM

Ffffffuuuuuu-

Worry not, my friend.  Come the revolution, I shall save a sunny spot on the wall for you.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

I demand to be taken off the ballot.  I shall not have my good name attached to such an obvious sham.

Pergamos

I would like to throw my hat in for New Mexico.  I am not running for Mexico, only for New Mexico.  My hat is not a sombrero, it is a good American Baseball Cap.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 22, 2013, 09:52:23 PM
Quote from: Cainad on April 22, 2013, 09:51:28 PM

Ffffffuuuuuu-

Worry not, my friend.  Come the revolution, I shall save a sunny spot on the wall for you.

First they came for the Lizards, and I said nothing because I was not a Lizard...

Then the Lizards came back, and everything got weird.

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 22, 2013, 09:53:04 PM
I demand to be taken off the ballot.  I shall not have my good name attached to such an obvious sham.

Tough. THESE ARE THE RULES OF THE MEXICO VOTE

Junkenstein

And in case there was any doubt, you had the chance to object at the start

Standard voting rules for new MEXICOS apply. All decisions ultimately arbitrary and final. No arguments.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on April 22, 2013, 09:58:47 PM

Yes, before you and your cronies added candidates every time I got another vote.

You People are like the Missouri GOP.   :argh!:

The Good Reverend Roger

And it seems the list of candidates wasn't very "final".

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 22, 2013, 09:59:46 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on April 22, 2013, 09:58:47 PM

Yes, before you and your cronies added candidates every time I got another vote.

You People are like the Missouri GOP.   :argh!:

No!

I'm MUCH more corrupt!

HA! HA!

Junkenstein

NEW CHALLENGER

Pergamos - Has feelings about things and said some stuff about stuff and stuff.

Pergamos

Quote from: Junkenstein on April 22, 2013, 10:06:22 PM

NEW CHALLENGER

Pergamos - Has feelings about things and said some stuff about stuff and stuff.

No,  I am not running for Mexico.  I am running for New Mexico.  If elected Mexico I will secede and not serve.