News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

Rappan Athuk (Pathfinder Release)/Tsar Obituaries.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 21, 2013, 10:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

*UPDATED*

Game consists of two parties, one on Saturday, one on Sunday.  Game started 5 weeks ago.

So far:

Beater McVee, Samurai 4, Sunday crew, killed by a Black Skeleton outside the graveyard.  4/07/2013
Abbanon, Paladin 5, died from stepping on a Glazebru in the Fountain of Pestilence.  4/13/2013
Stella, Fighter 5, eaten by a trapper in her sleep, 4/20/2013
Lenny, Paladin 5, eaten by a trapper, 4/20/2013
Kara, Fighter 4/rogue 2, eaten by a trapper, 4/20/2013
Darius the Wizard 4, death by poison gas, 4/20/2013
Mordecai the Cleric 5, killed by the Roach Man, 4/20/2013
Shivka the Wizard 4, killed by the Roach Man, 4/20/2013
Johan Steelballs, Monk 3, killed by the Roach Man, 4/20/2013
Beater McVee Mk II, Wiz1/Ftr 4, killed by the Archmages curse (1080 POINTS OF DAMAGE, 1 ROUND), 6/16/2013
Amelia Lucretia and Pigasaurus, Killed by giant anaconda, 7/7/2013
Ziva, Clr 6, Killed by The Big Stone Head Thingie, 7/7/2013

Oh, and all those 4/20/2013 dates? 

TPK, BITCHES!
\
:hammer:

(edited to add level after class)
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 21, 2013, 10:54:09 PM
Game consists of two parties, one on Saturday, one on Sunday.  Game started 5 weeks ago.

So far:

Beater McVee, Samurai, Sunday crew, killed by a Black Skeleton outside the graveyard.  4/07/2013
Abbanon, Paladin, died from stepping on a Glazebru in the Fountain of Pestilence.  4/13/2013
Stella, Fighter, eaten by a trapper in her sleep, 4/20/2013
Lenny, Paladin, eaten by a trapper, 4/20/2013
Kara, Fighter/rogue, eaten by a trapper, 4/20/2013
Darius the Wizard, death by poison gas, 4/20/2013
Mordecai the Cleric, killed by the Roach Man, 4/20/2013
Shivka the Wizard, killed by the Roach Man, 4/20/2013
Johan Steelballs, Monk, killed by the Roach Man, 4/20/2013

TPK, BITCHES!
\

"TPK! TPK! TPK"

Ok, I'll bite..

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie on April 21, 2013, 10:59:36 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 21, 2013, 10:54:09 PM

So far:

Beater McVee, Samurai, Sunday crew, killed by a Black Skeleton outside the graveyard.  4/07/2013
Abbanon, Paladin, died from stepping on a Glazebru in the Fountain of Pestilence.  4/13/2013
Stella, Fighter, eaten by a trapper in her sleep, 4/20/2013
Lenny, Paladin, eaten by a trapper, 4/20/2013
Kara, Fighter/rogue, eaten by a trapper, 4/20/2013
Darius the Wizard, death by poison gas, 4/20/2013
Mordecai the Cleric, killed by the Roach Man, 4/20/2013
Shivka the Wizard, killed by the Roach Man, 4/20/2013
Johan Steelballs, Monk, killed by the Roach Man, 4/20/2013

TPK, BITCHES!
\

"TPK! TPK! TPK"

Ok, I'll bite..

Total Party Kill.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Pope Pixie Pickle

Oh I know what a TPK is...

How did you manage that?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie on April 21, 2013, 11:14:37 PM

How did you manage that?

The party decided to rest in The Last One Inn, an inn that's actually in part of the dungeon, assuming that the Roach Man the innkeeper) looked SO nasty that he had to be a good guy.  Silly hippies.  Granted, they did post guards, but it only made things more horrible.

Three PCs in one room get gassed, one goes out, the other two drag him into the hallway.

Meanwhile, the other 4 get attacked by the "carpet", a trapper, which devours them one at a time, until only Shivka the enchanter is left, who retreats into the hallway (trapper is at 68/117 HP by this point, and she's out of spells), meeting up with the others.  The three PCs still on their feet are attacked by Roach Man, who manages to take out the monk, then the cleric, then poor old Shivka.  Then eats Darius, the wizard who got gassed.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 21, 2013, 11:19:08 PM
Quote from: Pixie on April 21, 2013, 11:14:37 PM

How did you manage that?

The party decided to rest in The Last One Inn, an inn that's actually in part of the dungeon, assuming that the Roach Man the innkeeper) looked SO nasty that he had to be a good guy.  Silly hippies.  Granted, they did post guards, but it only made things more horrible.

Three PCs in one room get gassed, one goes out, the other two drag him into the hallway.

Meanwhile, the other 4 get attacked by the "carpet", a trapper, which devours them one at a time, until only Shivka the enchanter is left, who retreats into the hallway (trapper is at 68/117 HP by this point, and she's out of spells), meeting up with the others.  The three PCs still on their feet are attacked by Roach Man, who manages to take out the monk, then the cleric, then poor old Shivka.  Then eats Darius, the wizard who got gassed.
:lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

The campaign is over, with the last group being eradicated except for the arcane trickster, who legged it for the hills.

I will post the complete obituary later, for posterity (ie, so I can cut and paste it for gloating purposes).

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 24, 2014, 08:56:32 PM
Wow.  I'd love to hear these tales!

I'll write up the funnier bits over the next 3 days.

The last battle was kinda dismal, actually.