News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

NIGEL, FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 28, 2013, 05:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

We said the Pledge of Allegiance every day in my school. Only towards the end of my senior year did it become a problem. Kids started rising up . . . and getting detention and then suspension. Apparently if you don't say it, you're an un-American commie-pinko faggot bastard or something. And if you DO say it, then you're a Patriotic hero of my little ponies and stars spring from your twat dispensing truth, justice, and seasonally appropriate confetti.

I didn't really care one way or the other. It was just another bullshit part of school and one of the least irritating ones at that.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Anna Mae Bollocks

The pledge itself is meaningless because it's swearing an oath to be loyal to one country above all others, made by little kids who know nothing of world affairs, have no understanding of political events HERE, and in most cases have never even been to another country, much less lived there. IOW, they can't make an informed choice. It's like making a bunch of eight year olds say marriage vows to somebody they haven't even met.

Everybody's OK with that because it doesn't mean anything, anyway. Like CPD said, it's just another bullshit part of school. You just have to SAY it, not mean it or understand the implications. It sends a really bullshit message to kids about giving their word (with hand over heart) but nobody seems to give a fuck about that.

"SAY THE SHIT, YOU DON'T HAVE TO MEAN IT, JUST SAY IT OR ELSE."
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

What the SHIT

I know my state is 99.9% inbred rednecks, but I didn't expect THIS.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

It struck me as a Texas/Florida/Alabama/Mississippi thing too.

What I remember of Oregon is mostly hippies and winos, not THOSE.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, it hasn't passed yet. It's just some wingnut bullshit being reported by the Oregonian, a newspaper so bullshit that they can't give it away. It won't pass.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

There has NEVER been a law requiring the Pledge of Allegiance in our schools in my entire life. I mean, Oregon is insane and inbred as fuck, it was illegal to be black here until like 1950, but it's also so fiercely individualistic that it won't even put fucking fluoride in the water and all the poor people are dying from tooth-decay-related heart failure. This state is insane in a completely different way. The rep proposing this bill is from MEDFORD, which is basically Oregon's Bakersfield but more inbred.

So Medford wants to be part of Arizona. I would let them, and I would give them all back to Mexico if I could.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, and NOBODY has noticed that the fucking author is so illiterate that they mention a place called "Rouge River", which DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST YOU INBRED HILLBILLY PIECE OF SHIT.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I can't access the comments AT ALL. I'm blocked. Those fucking tweaked out motherfuckers.

Cain

It'll be good practice for the future, when they have to say other irrelevant bullshit they don't mean for no good reason. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on April 28, 2013, 06:36:07 PM
It'll be good practice for the future, when they have to say other irrelevant bullshit they don't mean for no good reason.

You just summed up the state's biggest newspaper in one perfectly concise sentence.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, and then it DID pass. Really, fuckers? Fuck.

I am happy to note that my old family friend and State rep for my district was the guy who spoke out most harshly against it.

hirley0

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on April 28, 2013, 05:52:06 PM
What the SHIT

I know my state is 99.9% inbred rednecks, but I didn't expect THIS.

:fnord:     99.44%

Mesozoic Mister Nigel