ITT: YELL AT GOGIRA UNTIL SHE FINISHES HER WORK

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, April 29, 2013, 05:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

Seriously, guys, I fkn cannot concentrate on logo design today. I need to make three logos for a barbershop in an hour and a half. Commence the yelling.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on April 29, 2013, 05:20:54 PM
Seriously, guys, I fkn cannot concentrate on logo design today. I need to make three logos for a barbershop in an hour and a half. Commence the yelling.

GET OFF YOUR LAZY KEESTER AND GET DOING SOME ART, QG.  THAT DICK AIN'T GONNA CUT ITSELF OFF, AND BEING "OFF YOUR GAME" DOESN'T MEAN JACK TO THE REVENUE OFFICE.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Q. G. Pennyworth

OKAY I'M GONNA MAKE VECTORS OF THINGS RIGHT NOW

Pope Pixie Pickle

Q. G. Pennyworth

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Q. G. Pennyworth

NOW REDO EVERYTHING SEVEN TIMES

LOL LOGO DESIGN ISN'T HARD

Pergamos

DO IT OVER AGAIN!  DO IT UNTIL YOUR TENTACLES FALL OFF!

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

And then grow new tentacles to work some more! :P
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Anna Mae Bollocks

GOOD JOB. NOW DO IT AGAIN. YOU GOT TIME TO HECTOR, YOU GOT TIME TO VECTOR.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Q. G. Pennyworth

WAH I DON'T WANT TO EDIT SCANS OF THIS GUY'S CERTIFICATES WHY DIDN'T HE SEND US ORIGINALS IN THE FIRST PLACE I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO FRANKENSTEIN TOGETHER GOOD VERSIONS OF SHIT YOU ALREADY HAVE, YOU FUCKING DOUCHENOZZLES

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on April 30, 2013, 04:18:07 AM
WAH I DON'T WANT TO EDIT SCANS OF THIS GUY'S CERTIFICATES WHY DIDN'T HE SEND US ORIGINALS IN THE FIRST PLACE I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO FRANKENSTEIN TOGETHER GOOD VERSIONS OF SHIT YOU ALREADY HAVE, YOU FUCKING DOUCHENOZZLES

Yeeeeah, well, if you could, you know, come in on Saturday and do that, that would be greeeat.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 30, 2013, 04:20:42 AM
Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on April 30, 2013, 04:18:07 AM

Yeeeeah, well, if you could, you know, come in on Saturday and do that, that would be greeeat.

Don't forget the cover sheet for the TPS reports.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.