Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

Look, all I've been trying to say is...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 26, 2013, 06:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on May 02, 2013, 02:03:34 AM
Quote from: V3X on May 02, 2013, 01:41:34 AM
I was at the office today, in the middle of another grueling hour of sticking the new Corporate Policies™ to these relative innocents, and one of the poor suckers comes over and asks me "Hey, you know, the system we had two weeks ago was working just fine for us. Why do we need your system? I mean, do you enjoy all the mayhem you're causing here? Ha Ha. Just joking."

And I bit my lip, man. Because I'm just joking, too. I've been just joking with these upstanding, undeserving people for a whole month now, and even I didn't realize it until he said something.

I congratulate you on not using his teeth to polish your shoelaces.

Thankfully I am acquainted with Eris, as much as I hate people who say that as such. So, there's a part of me that does actually enjoy causing the mayhem.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: V3X on May 02, 2013, 02:18:04 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on May 02, 2013, 02:03:34 AM
Quote from: V3X on May 02, 2013, 01:41:34 AM
I was at the office today, in the middle of another grueling hour of sticking the new Corporate Policies™ to these relative innocents, and one of the poor suckers comes over and asks me "Hey, you know, the system we had two weeks ago was working just fine for us. Why do we need your system? I mean, do you enjoy all the mayhem you're causing here? Ha Ha. Just joking."

And I bit my lip, man. Because I'm just joking, too. I've been just joking with these upstanding, undeserving people for a whole month now, and even I didn't realize it until he said something.

I congratulate you on not using his teeth to polish your shoelaces.

Thankfully I am acquainted with Eris, as much as I hate people who say that as such. So, there's a part of me that does actually enjoy causing the mayhem.

Speaking as a good, upstanding citizen of these United States, I have no idea what you are talking about but I feel vaguely ashamed on your behalf.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.