News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

The biggest, douchiest, first world problem you will ever read.

Started by Suu, May 01, 2013, 01:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 01, 2013, 05:26:29 PM
I REALLY have negative feelings about how this thread has veered so heavily towards WELL WHY AREN'T WE HATING ON THAT WOMAN, SHE PROBABLY DESERVES IT TOO, despite the fact that A. we haven't heard from her, and B. it's not really relevant to whether what HE wrote is fucked up and douchey.

But please, don't let me distract you. By all means get back to THAT FUCKING SLUT, SHE MUST BE A CUNT IF SHE'S KNOCKED UP BY SUCH AN ASSHOLE.

Having just entered the thread, it does seem as though you're overreacting a touch.

Yeah, he's DEFINITELY a douche. And maybe she isn't, but she probably is just by virtue of being 1) a human and 2) married to some dickwit who writes for HuffPo and jerks off to visions of suburbia.

But if it were two married guys, I'd be saying the same thing and I suspect everyone else here would be too. I don't think it has anything to do with gender issues.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Aaaaaaand....

having caught up, I feel retarded for even commenting on it after being reminded of that BP quote. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Q. G. Pennyworth

Eh, it's still some grade A douchebaggery. Not because parents shouldn't be allowed to blow off steam once in a while, or heavens forbid wonder if they made the right decisions, but because the entire tone of the piece is indicative of some seriously screwed up thinking.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Going by what he says, she's a douche, but yeah, he could be lying too. Nothing he wrote makes him look like anything but a dick.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division