News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

Freedom in Houston.

Started by Ben Shapiro, May 02, 2013, 10:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Shapiro

Some fucktard decided to shoot the air, then someone in Terminal B, and then himself here in Bush Intercontinental Airport today. All this happened before being touched by TSA. The weapon of choice Pistol. from what I've read.
/INB4 Assault Rifles ban.

My brother will be working in Terminal E, and his GF works in Terminal C.

Here come the conspiracy theories! I'm pretty sure the cult of Derrick is going to free the airport next week.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: /b/earman on May 02, 2013, 10:22:07 PM
Some fucktard decided to shoot the air, then someone in Terminal B, and then himself here in Bush Intercontinental Airport today. All this happened before being touched by TSA. The weapon of choice Pistol. from what I've read.
/INB4 Assault Rifles ban.

My brother will be working in Terminal E, and his GF works in Terminal C.

Here come the conspiracy theories! I'm pretty sure the cult of Derrick is going to free the airport next week.

Binks is okay, yes?

Nowhere near the carnage?  IIRC, there's quite a distance between A & B, door-to-door wise, but I don't know how far away C is.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/02/18022143-man-shoots-himself-at-houston-airport-after-firing-into-air-witnesses-and-sources-say?lite

QuoteA man shot himself to death Thursday at the main Houston airport after firing into the air with an assault rifle, witnesses and law enforcement sources told NBC News.

The man had a suicide note in a backpack, the sources said. They said he was fired on by federal agents before producing a handgun and killing himself.

DOES NOT COMPUTE.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

It was a concealable, downsized assault rifle.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on May 02, 2013, 10:36:23 PM
It was a concealable, downsized assault rifle.

:lulz:

Anyway, I'm glad it wasn't in Binks' terminal.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

O.o Suicide by cop wasn't fast enough?
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Ben Shapiro

Binks is okay. You have to get by TSA and their wall of Freedom to get to them. It literally happened where you walk in and buy tickets from what I read. Also Binks was off today. No massacre happened everyone was messaging us while we were sleeping, dropping packages off, and doing laundry.

The Good Reverend Roger

Post clean up bump.

I'm glad to hear that, Bearman.