News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

Split from Freedom in Houston

Started by von, May 03, 2013, 01:44:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Is this the right place to talk about my fucking tourettes syndrome?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 03, 2013, 06:08:21 PM
Anybody want to take bets on the countdown to the repentance post?

14 hours, lots of lurking  with a PM around the 10 hour mark.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on May 03, 2013, 06:30:38 PM
Its a tough one.

On one hand, that's the most natural.progression.
On the other, we are laying out his bullshit in detail.

My money is on this guy being the kind of moron who just powers through and we will do the same because we can't help ourselves.

Then again, maybe this one has RHWN-like stamina. Its tough.

One thing for sure, it was his name. He has a funny name, you can't trust people with funny names. And German. *nods meaningfully *

His name is currently something he thinks is going to offend me, which I find endlessly entertaining as it brings up a mental image of his fingers fumbling on the keyboard as he changed his username in a white-hot narrowed-vision rage-tantrum before stomping off and sulking. :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 03, 2013, 06:33:55 PM
Is this the right place to talk about my fucking tourettes syndrome?

:lulz: Yes.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 03, 2013, 06:35:10 PM

That's a good one; you're on! My bet is 10 and a half hours, and the PM will be to Roger.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Are we allowed to meddle with the process, or do we have to keep hands off?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on May 03, 2013, 06:40:02 PM
Are we allowed to meddle with the process, or do we have to keep hands off?

I guess it depends what kind of meddling. Public needling is fair game, but initiating a PM invalidates the bets.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

WAIT WAIT WAIT

Revising my bet: PM (to Roger) in 8 hours, public repentance in about 32 hours.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 03, 2013, 06:38:24 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on May 03, 2013, 06:35:10 PM

That's a good one; you're on! My bet is 10 and a half hours, and the PM will be to Roger.
:lulz:
that lucky Roger!

Cain

Nah, he's having a passive aggressive meltdown.

Wants to change his email to: nigger@nig.nog

And then we had someone sign up via Tor with the terribly clever username of "I_think_ur_gay" and a mailinator.com address.

Junkenstein

Well he does collect these things.

At least we'll get to see it in the next batch of PM releases.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on May 03, 2013, 06:53:50 PM

Nah, he's having a passive aggressive meltdown.

Wants to change his email to: nigger@nig.nog

And then we had someone sign up via Tor with the terribly clever username of "I_think_ur_gay" and a mailinator.com address.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Cain

Almost tempted to sign up as "Pocket-Sized Assault Rifle" at Totse2.

Almost.

Junkenstein

You could try not maintaining a coherent identity on 4chan instead.

Lose yourself man

Cain

Incidentally, he cannot post again until I re-activate his account with the new email address.

I am undecided as to when that will be.  Suggestions?