News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

Split from Freedom in Houston

Started by von, May 03, 2013, 01:44:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

I'm definitely cool with letting him fume about this in whatever basement he lives until John Galt comes out of hiding.

However, I would like to take the time to say:

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Ben Shapiro

What no Fried Chicken jokes? HOHOHOHO! We got a classy Edgemaster on our hands. I'm convinced this retard is from Florida.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think his account should be reactivated, to see what kind of wacky vengeance plots he comes up with! Maybe we could hook him up with all the other people who have vowed vengeance against PD for not caring about their stupid shit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 04, 2013, 01:12:05 AM
I think his account should be reactivated, to see what kind of wacky vengeance plots he comes up with! Maybe we could hook him up with all the other people who have vowed vengeance against PD for not caring about their stupid shit.

North coast of India? She'd gum him to death. :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Salty

Average Utopian Discordian                              PD
      \                                                                        /

Like, every time.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Johnny

Quote from: Alty on May 04, 2013, 06:26:24 AM
Average Utopian Discordian                              PD
      \                                                                        /

Like, every time.

OMG, can ducks wield TOMAHAWKS?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

East Coast Hustle

I'm not at all comfortable with the de facto ban, as being a complete shitburger isn't against the rules here. Last I checked, we don't ban people for having unpopular opinions.

Plus, I want to see him keep melting down. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Golden Applesauce

I'm surprised changing emails works that way; seems like a bug in the forum software.

Also surprised his username was available.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Golden Applesauce on May 04, 2013, 07:46:02 PM
I'm surprised changing emails works that way; seems like a bug in the forum software.

Yeah, I was like, really? This forum has been around for how long, and no one?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

If there's a vote to let him back, I'm all for it.

Cain

Quote from: Golden Applesauce on May 04, 2013, 07:46:02 PM

It is intentionally set up that way.  I don't know why, but a change in email address requires manual reactivation.

The bug seems to be in how it notifies the admins...I've gone in to activate a brand new account, only to see that someone changed their email two or three days ago and has been waiting for their account to be reactivated.  It seems the site's registration system does not flag up email changes in the same way as it does new accounts, despite it all falling under the same general administrative area.

Real pain in the arse, actually.

The Good Reverend Roger

Fuck it, I activated his account.  ECH is right.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 05, 2013, 07:38:07 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 05, 2013, 07:31:16 AM
Fuck it, I activated his account.  ECH is right.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Jesus, I hope so.  I'm banking that he hasn't got a shred of self-respect, and will start posting again.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.