News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Split from Freedom in Houston

Started by von, May 03, 2013, 01:44:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

von

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 08, 2013, 01:06:07 AM
Quote from: von on May 08, 2013, 12:46:32 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 08, 2013, 12:42:05 AM
Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on May 07, 2013, 11:04:33 PM

My guess is badly socialized racist capable of reform.

OPTIMISM REIGNS SUPREME!   :lulz:

Confusion reigns with so much more supremacy, though.

What does reforming my racism have to do with discussing anonymous communications styles?

Who the hell cares?  Having established that you're a racist, it's all humor from here on out.  I have a test for determining who's a person and who isn't:  Can the individual in question recognize the personhood of other people?  Racists can't, by definition.  Ergo, you stopped being an actual person the moment you called Nigel a "mulatto welfare queen".

So, you know, your opinion and/or your questions, as above, are essentially meaningless.

Your position is self defeating...

Who isn't a person? Why, it's the people who don't recognise others' personhood. Racists aren't people because of this!

By your own metric, by declaring me inhuman, you yourself have fallen into the same category...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: von on May 08, 2013, 01:22:41 AM

I'll lose a lot of sleep over that, Sparky.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

von

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 08, 2013, 01:30:26 AM

oh noes, I came up with this cool argument and everything and roger still poops all over it!
I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME, ROGER...NEXT TIIIIIIIIMEEE!!!!11!!11111!!!!!one!11oneone!!11!1!1!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: von on May 08, 2013, 01:35:54 AM

oh noes, I came up with this cool argument and everything and roger still poops all over it!
I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME, ROGER...NEXT TIIIIIIIIMEEE!!!!11!!11111!!!!!one!11oneone!!11!1!1!

Image fail, lol.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

von

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 08, 2013, 01:36:46 AM

Image fail, lol.

wow...i pooped a little on that one...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: von on May 08, 2013, 01:39:17 AM

Image fail, lol.

You being here is kind of like having evangelists come knocking on the door.   :lulz:

von

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 08, 2013, 01:40:30 AM
Quote from: von on May 08, 2013, 01:39:17 AM

Image fail, lol.

You being here is kind of like having evangelists come knocking on the door.   :lulz:

They do that? I always knew the mormons and jehova-folk did it, but evangelists? I always thought they offered free food to homeless people in return for accepting jesus...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

What does reforming my racism have to do with discussing anonymous communications styles?

It makes your otherwise hopelessly dull presence marginally more interesting.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 08, 2013, 01:49:22 AM

It's kind of like having our own village idiot.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I wonder how long the "beep beep boop I am a logical machine" phase of his attention-whoring is going to last?

Enki][ did it better.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 08, 2013, 01:52:24 AM

If our village idiot is part of an endless chain of forgettable, interchangeable village idiots, stamped from the Great Idiot Replicator in the sky.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 08, 2013, 01:53:40 AM
I wonder how long the "beep beep boop I am a logical machine" phase of his attention-whoring is going to last?

Enki][ did it better.

Until the next time he gets butthurt.  Then it'll be about "niggers" and "welfare" again.

You can pretty much set your watch to it.  The guy is sticking to the Holist playbook like glue, except that racism has replaced that stupid fucking water molecules thing.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 08, 2013, 01:55:14 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 08, 2013, 01:52:24 AM

If our village idiot is part of an endless chain of forgettable, interchangeable village idiots, stamped from the Great Idiot Replicator in the sky.

We should dig up the checklist.

Because he's sort of doing a Holist/Dead Kennedy misogynist thing.  And, like them, he thinks he's being clever.  We could just loop this shit.

von

Enki][ did it better.

hmm...give or take, 10-18 hours...

by that point, I will have become such a grating wretch that someone will call me out on it, I'll make some whiney self-reflective post in an attempt to evoke pity or discussion of unrelated topics. After this, someone will call me out on it again, I'll realise the tactic didn't work, scream racial slurs, poop all over the bed, shriek like an ape, mabey even just up and scream "NO U" and then do something stupid to get my account locked again.

After these things, I'll go back into logical beepbeep mode, and start the cycle over -- I'm giving a total estimated time scale from beepbeep1 to beepbeep2 being 24-72 hours, depending on board traffic and other uncontrollable aspects.

then, I'll get aids and die of a broken anus.

and to top off the rant

orkillme

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: von on May 08, 2013, 02:10:01 AM

Enki][ did it better.

hmm...give or take, 10-18 hours...

by that point, I will have become such a grating wretch that someone will call me out on it, I'll make some whiney self-reflective post in an attempt to evoke pity or discussion of unrelated topics. After this, someone will call me out on it again, I'll realise the tactic didn't work, scream racial slurs, poop all over the bed, shriek like an ape, mabey even just up and scream "NO U" and then do something stupid to get my account locked again.

After these things, I'll go back into logical beepbeep mode, and start the cycle over -- I'm giving a total estimated time scale from beepbeep1 to beepbeep2 being 24-72 hours, depending on board traffic and other uncontrollable aspects.

then, I'll get aids and die of a broken anus.

and to top off the rant

orkillme

For the record, nobody locked your account.  It auto-locked when you changed your email address.  I reactivated you...Strictly on principle.  If we didn't have rules about that shit, I'd have just left you as you were.