News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

But WHY, you ask, MUST we destroy the world, Doktor Howl?

Started by Doktor Howl, May 21, 2013, 03:40:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Sita on May 21, 2013, 12:52:46 PM
Never knew there was animosity between the Warsies and the Whovians. Doesn't make any sense.

Then again I never understood the animosity between Warsies and Trekkies (or any two fan groups really)

You're missing out. I watched some Twilight fans verbally beat down some Harry Potter fans at the mall. Of course, the Twilight fans were 45-year-old men and the Harry Potter fans were 15-year-old boys.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cainad on May 21, 2013, 09:49:35 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 21, 2013, 03:40:16 AM
http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/05/16/star-wars-and-doctor-who-fans-clash-at-sci-fi-festival/

BECAUSE THAT'S WHY.

The Good Reverend Roger may be dead, but don't Whovianism and Star Wars Freaks fall under the umbrella of religion? I though the "Science Fiction" thing was merely a cosmetic label. These weirdos are clearly under the influence of false gods.

Well, obviously neither one of them is science fiction, and in a just universe they would all have to eat Ben Bova's shit RAW, but there's no telling the fans that.  I mean, come on...These people spend money they don't have on costumes they can wear to conventions, so they can all walk around smelling like a locker room together.

If they're willing to do THAT, then there's NO WAY TO TALK SENSE TO THEM.
Molon Lube

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 21, 2013, 09:53:40 PM
Quote from: Cainad on May 21, 2013, 09:49:35 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 21, 2013, 03:40:16 AM
http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/05/16/star-wars-and-doctor-who-fans-clash-at-sci-fi-festival/

BECAUSE THAT'S WHY.

The Good Reverend Roger may be dead, but don't Whovianism and Star Wars Freaks fall under the umbrella of religion? I though the "Science Fiction" thing was merely a cosmetic label. These weirdos are clearly under the influence of false gods.

Well, obviously neither one of them is science fiction, and in a just universe they would all have to eat Ben Bova's shit RAW, but there's no telling the fans that.  I mean, come on...These people spend money they don't have on costumes they can wear to conventions, so they can all walk around smelling like a locker room together.

If they're willing to do THAT, then there's NO WAY TO TALK SENSE TO THEM.

Fair enough. Religion or not, the only cure is probably lasers.

Big. Fucking. Lasers.