News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

Since I'm obviously not getting any sleep tonight

Started by EK WAFFLR, December 20, 2011, 04:52:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

I thought, why the hell not try to do my part to get this forum back to what it was way before I even heard of it.

So, I'm going to introduce you all to a dear friend of mine.

Lord Arthur Swindleton-Arglebargle III is an out-of-work nobleman with very little money and a tendency to wear monocles in public.
I first encountered him some years ago, when, for some reason, he was at a party I attended. I didn't notice him until the day afte, when he woke me up with his screams from behind the sofa I was sleeping on. He then proceded to jump out of an open window, running around in the garden shouting random numbers and letters in a high pitched voice. Needless to say, we became fast friends.

( I'm going to use this feller to write about stuff that happens, or just random stories that pop up in my head  )
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

EK WAFFLR

thanks, Twid! :)

Coming soon: A very christmessy shopping day.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

EK WAFFLR

It should have been a dark and stormy night, but it was a bright, cold, and sunny Friday morning.
Lord Arthur Swindleton-Arglebargle III woke up by falling out of the crib he had inexplicably stolen the night before and glanced with bloodshot eyes on his watch. Fuck. It's Christmas Eve tomorrow, he thought, when these heathens in the northlands open their presents.
I got dressed rather quickly, changing only the ascot he wore the day before to a new ascot with an almost, but not quite, identical pattern.
He drank a cup of coffee with a dash of Pimm's No. 1, and ran out of his small house in the outskirts of the nation's capital village.

The train was, of course, filled to the brim with last-minute shoppers such as himself.
This made Arthur very cross indeed, and he pondered the laziness of man as he tried unsuccessfully to ignore the cries of babies and the general jolly ho ho ho's from the adults.
Looking out of the window, he saw his own reflection, seeing as the train was in a tunnel.
Gadzooks! he thought. I forgot to shave! His mood turned even more sour,  and by the time he arrived at his station he was ready to talk very sternly indeed to anyone who dared bump into him.

He hurried into the largest shopping mall in the village1, got bumped eighty four times, managed to go through the revolving doors three times (about as many revolutions per minute as a small South American republic), and fell face first into a ladies lingerie store. He got to his feet and was promptly stopped by a security guard who told Arthur to come with him to the emergency doctor.

To be continued.

1 A small gas station in American terms.

[/b]

EK WAFFLR

The Mall Doc turned out to be a female. At least the name tag suggested that. She looked like a Vogon in a David Bowie costume. Arthur was only slightly terrified, and very nearly didn't wet himself at all.
Vogon Bowie took one look at his nose, and told him that the swelling would go away and would you please get the fuck out of here, I have better things to do.

Nose bandaged, he returned to the lingerie store to buy a baby doll for his aunt, unsure if he wanted to see  her try it on or not.
Now, he needed to find a proper present to his niece Inga. He zigzagged his way through the sea of people, getting bumped, elbowed, kneed, fisted and even butted once or twice. He snapped. The elbower had, in addition to elbowing him, told him rudely to watch his step, so he turned around and smacked Mr. Elbow Man square on the head.
"Listen here, my good feller-me-lad. If you are in such a god damned hurry, you should have done your shopping weeks ago! Now, kindly fuck off and treat people NICE! Merry Christmas!"
The crowd applauded loudly to Arthur's speech, and he walked off feeling only slightly better.

TBC

[/b]

EK WAFFLR

Lord Arthur Swindleton-Arglebargle III was hankering for a swell night at home with his tea, scones, and copious amounts of absinte. He had planned to play the banjolele, and read up on current events in Northern Belgium, singing the articles he saw.

Alas, that wasn't to be. He hadn't even managed to properly make his fis first cup of Absinthea, before there was a rumbling knock at the door of his mansion. "Bloody 'ell", he thought. "Visitors, again?"
It was his friend CeeCee, the mentally unstable friend from across the country, needing a place to sleep.

"A telegram would have been swell, Ceec," said Arthur. "But you're welcome here any time. Come in. Have some absinthea."
"Some what?"
"Tea and absinthe. Soothing for both body and mind."

They ventured into the living room, where he offered Ceecee the comfy chair, and he himself stretched out on the uncomfortable sofa, swigging down the first cup of the stuff at once. The effect was immediate.

TBC

[/b]

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Waffles, Viking Princess of Northern Belgium on December 28, 2011, 02:42:54 AM
The Mall Doc turned out to be a female. At least the name tag suggested that. She looked like a Vogon in a David Bowie costume. Arthur was only slightly terrified, and very nearly didn't wet himself at all.
Vogon Bowie took one look at his nose, and told him that the swelling would go away and would you please get the fuck out of here, I have better things to do.

Nose bandaged, he returned to the lingerie store to buy a baby doll for his aunt, unsure if he wanted to see  her try it on or not.
Now, he needed to find a proper present to his niece Inga. He zigzagged his way through the sea of people, getting bumped, elbowed, kneed, fisted and even butted once or twice. He snapped. The elbower had, in addition to elbowing him, told him rudely to watch his step, so he turned around and smacked Mr. Elbow Man square on the head.
"Listen here, my good feller-me-lad. If you are in such a god damned hurry, you should have done your shopping weeks ago! Now, kindly fuck off and treat people NICE! Merry Christmas!"
The crowd applauded loudly to Arthur's speech, and he walked off feeling only slightly better.

TBC

Shit. Forgot to continue this.

Arthur walked off, smiling at his cheering crowd, out the door, and right into a telephone pole, knocking him unconscious. He woke up in a straight jacket, in a padded cell three days later, with no recollection of what had happened inbetween. He was told that, after he crashed with the telephone pole, he got up, started dancing the foxtrot with the nearest person, who went along, amazingly enough, before he climbed the pole, claiming the entire city for the Marklarian Empire. Four men had to pull him down, and into the police car. At the station, he only replied to the cops' interrogation by quoting David Bowie lyrics to them, in Nynorsk. They tried everything. Isolation cell for 12 hours, good cop/bad cop routine, you name it. So they sent him to a mental institution.
He spent two surprisingly docile months there, but that may have been the massive amounts of drugs they gave him.
They let him out, saying he was now ready to face society again.

But he missed christmas, and all of the presents he bought had mysteriously vanished. (But that is a story for another time)

[/b]

Reginald Ret

Hah, that brought a smile to this rainy morning.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

EK WAFFLR

[/b]

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Dude needs a quest for the PERFECT CUP OF THE BROWN.
Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I like the cut of that Lord Arthur Swindleton-Arglebargle III fellow's jib. Also, I would like more small gas stations that open up into lingerie stores.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.