News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

Jam on it.

Started by Doktor Howl, May 29, 2013, 05:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on July 03, 2013, 09:20:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b3IEmvM3l0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUSjmQCzZJyqCpTXwZqeJDMQ

Have you seen the original Gem Sweater? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypn436DFTUQ

Leslie Hall fucking rocks my world. Years and years ago she had this website that was... I don't even know. Amazing. It was amazing.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh here we go. http://www.lesliehall.com/gemsweater/gallery/gallery1.htm

It doesn't have the thing it used to do, where it would slideshow them all for you REALLY FAST.

Left

I was not informed of Leslie Hall...

She is AWESOME!
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

She's going to be performing in Iowa in August. This might be a good time to visit my BFF. :P
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, she is totally the cat's meow. She's one of my heroes.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on May 29, 2013, 08:45:42 PM
It's basically "doing more for less".

You can get the job done in the required amount of time with 10 people?

MAKE IT 10% FASTER WITH 15% FEWER STAFF.

This has been bothering me for 6 years, and I finally realized what it was that was bothering me.

One employee has to have his legs cut off.
Molon Lube

Cain

We all have to make sacrifices. I gave up my monthly bonus, someone loses a leg...

altered

Both legs, Cain. Both.

They didn't let him keep the other one, even though it wasn't supposed to be removed in the first place. Regulations on the disposal of human remains, you know, and audit team was making murmurings in the direction of the supervisory team, so we just have to grin and bear it.

Meanwhile, I've been audited six times and the rat bastards only checked my best moments. Here I am smelling like a rotting chicken carcass in a desert, raving about stocks I don't have, cussing out the ghost of Reagan on a recorded line, and audit doesn't even have the decency to be around to freeze up in aghast horror at it.

You'd think they were scared. And still, they took both his fucking legs. That's just how we run things here.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.