News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

I've heard of Grammar Nazis, but,...

Started by EK WAFFLR, May 31, 2013, 12:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I shouldn't laugh, but that's pretty fucking funny on a number of levels.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

I mean, the guy kinda had a point if you ask me. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The big news in Portland the other day was that there was a swarm of bees on the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall.

A quick glance at today's headlines includes "Man tries to blow up Salem sign with typo on it", "Photos: Police rescue baby red-tailed hawk", "Head of Hanford toxic tank farm abruptly quits", and the top headline of the day, "Illegal Monsanto gene-altered wheat found growing in E. Oregon"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Freeky

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Telarus

I also note that said dude did NOT get charged with making a "simulated device of mass destruction."

:kingmeh:
1/31/07 Never Forget
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Nephew Twiddleton

This is an inspiration for the Boston weird.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Junkenstein

Has someone dumped something into Oregon's water supply recently? Place is trying to become the new Florida.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 31, 2013, 08:22:13 AM
Has someone dumped something into Oregon's water supply recently? Place is trying to become the new Florida.

:lulz: FUNNY YOU SHOULD PUT IT LIKE THAT... http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323398204578488290293116774.html