Main Menu

Surprise: Dalek isn't on meth, neither a retard

Started by Dalek, May 18, 2013, 06:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net on May 27, 2013, 11:40:23 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 27, 2013, 05:40:31 PM
:lulz:

No such thing as "you came too fast" in old people. Sadly.

Yeah, I'm not remotely old enough to write these.

:sad:

One day I'll be old...and I'll show you. I'll show all of you.

:argh!: <---- fist-wavy guy needs white hair and beard
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pergamos on May 27, 2013, 11:05:56 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 27, 2013, 05:40:31 PM
:lulz:

No such thing as "you came too fast" in old people. Sadly.

You came while I was still working on coming, and now you are too worn out to keep going until I come is always too fast.  Whether it is 15 minutes or 4 hours.

Nope.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

There are a host of physical realities that change with age. Someday, you'll find out.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 29, 2013, 05:29:25 PM
There are a host of physical realities that change with age. Someday, you'll find out.

YOUR PROSTATE IS A TRAITOR, GUYS.  KILL IT NOW.
Molon Lube

LMNO

VIA PEGGING. CONTACT NIGEL'S DILDOES FOR MORE INFORMATION.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on May 29, 2013, 05:52:43 PM
VIA PEGGING. CONTACT NIGEL'S DILDOES FOR MORE INFORMATION.

ALSO, BUTT CHUGGING.  PUT WEED ON DILDO.  FOLLOW POSTED WORK INSTRUCTIONS.  WASH HANDS BEFORE RETURNING TO WORK.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Left

If lose my libido when I hit menopause, I will be very pissed off.
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: hylierandom, A.D.D. on May 31, 2013, 10:26:26 AM

I used to think I'd be pissed but it's amazing how little I actually care about it. Sex used to be a huge motivator for me, now I'm like, eh, sounds nice once in a while.

Actually caring about it as much as I used to just sounds slightly childish and a waste of energy now. It just isn't important, because it isn't important, if you know what I mean.

I have no idea whether my decline in interest is due to physical changes (surgery) or psychological changes, and honestly I am not really concerned either way.

Left

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 31, 2013, 03:40:00 PM
Quote from: hylierandom, A.D.D. on May 31, 2013, 10:26:26 AM

I used to think I'd be pissed but it's amazing how little I actually care about it. Sex used to be a huge motivator for me, now I'm like, eh, sounds nice once in a while.

Actually caring about it as much as I used to just sounds slightly childish and a waste of energy now. It just isn't important, because it isn't important, if you know what I mean.

I have no idea whether my decline in interest is due to physical changes (surgery) or psychological changes, and honestly I am not really concerned either way.

I'm thinking about taking a small amount of testosterone.
...If I do, I suspect sex will become a LOT more important.
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Freeky

Having a sex drive is kind of exhausting, period.