News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Oh, Oregon!

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, June 04, 2013, 03:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

They're probably thinking about 6 a lot in that case then.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

So you're out there just whackin it in public, as one is wont to do, and all, when all of a sudden a downstroke goes astray and, whoopsie, you wind up falling off the cliff and into the river.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-city/index.ssf/2014/08/police_rescue_naked_masturbati.html#incart_river

QuoteA naked, intoxicated man masturbating in public view along the Willamette River required an emergency rescue on Saturday when he fell into the water.

Oregon City Police said officers spotted the man on a cliff bank near the Oregon City/West Linn Arch bridge around 2:17 p.m. Officers tried to talk with the man, who was about 75 feet below them, but he was apparently under the influence of drugs, police said.

Officers soon requested help from the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office Marine Unit. When sheriff's deputies and police in a boat made contact with the man, he was drifting in and out of consciousness and soon fell into the river.

Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Why, this looks like a grand place to jam it off!  :horrormirth:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hirley0

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on August 07, 2014, 03:47:48 PM

NEVER MIND  IT IS GETTING COMplex

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

We have some big worms here. http://www.xerces.org/oregon-giant-earthworm/
QuoteThe Oregon giant earthworm is one of North America's largest worm species, reaching up to 1.32 m (4.3 ft.) in length. It is known from 15 sites in the Willamette Valley of Oregon and one site in the Oregon Coast Range. Like Oregon's other indigenous worms, this species has a narrow range of tolerance for soil conditions, favoring fine textured soils rich in clay (Fender 1995); it is generally associated with deep, little disturbed soils in moist mixed forest of Douglas firs, grand firs, and bigleaf maples (Wells et al. 1983). Habitat loss and the establishment of introduced earthworms are currently identified as the two major threats to this species (Fender 2009, pers. comm). Note, however, that the status and threats of this species cannot be fully assessed until an effective survey protocol is developed and tested (Rosenberg 2009, pers. comm.).

Reginald Ret

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on August 30, 2014, 09:46:38 PM
We have some big worms here. http://www.xerces.org/oregon-giant-earthworm/
QuoteThe Oregon giant earthworm is one of North America's largest worm species, reaching up to 1.32 m (4.3 ft.) in length. It is known from 15 sites in the Willamette Valley of Oregon and one site in the Oregon Coast Range. Like Oregon's other indigenous worms, this species has a narrow range of tolerance for soil conditions, favoring fine textured soils rich in clay (Fender 1995); it is generally associated with deep, little disturbed soils in moist mixed forest of Douglas firs, grand firs, and bigleaf maples (Wells et al. 1983). Habitat loss and the establishment of introduced earthworms are currently identified as the two major threats to this species (Fender 2009, pers. comm). Note, however, that the status and threats of this species cannot be fully assessed until an effective survey protocol is developed and tested (Rosenberg 2009, pers. comm.).
Seriously? that is huge.
The earthworms near Chernobyl weren't that big after several decades of mutating!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

hirley0

1 more attempt at .0
while watching :" NHK ":  the NeWS from ToKoYo
they put Gaston {Oregon on the map {{ fire.eVAck?

Quote from: hirley0 on August 15, 2014, 05:38:22 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on August 07, 2014, 03:47:48 PM

NEVER MIND  IT IS GETTING COMplex

& now this >  7:37:37 = 5:30:00.0 ?  {Never mind

http://www.king5.com/story/news/2014/09/20/gaston-oregon-fire-evacuation/15936521/
7:44:42.? >

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

This could just as easily go under the MRA thread...

http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-32304-fresh_meat_matt_the_lone_woof.html

This weekend Portland is throwing the All Jane, No Dick! comedy festival. A showcase for women comics.

Some dude took offense to it and decided to cover up all the posters with his own posters about cutting off penises, or something.

Portland Comic, Amy Miller, tracked him down and got him to say hilariously stupid shit on the record.

It starts with:

QuoteAmy Miller: I'm really surprised to find out that you're real. Can you tell me your full name?

Matt: You can call me Matt "The Lone" Woof.

...and just gets funnier from there.

Sidenote: Evidently he didn't show up as planned to protest the festival's opening at Helium Comedy Club last night. Shame really.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: wow. I hope he Googled Men's Rights Activists and ended up on Return of Kings.

My boyfriend found Return of Kings today and all he could say was "I can't believe this isn't satire".

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Your Mom on October 16, 2014, 09:24:48 PM
:lulz: wow. I hope he Googled Men's Rights Activists and ended up on Return of Kings.

My boyfriend found Return of Kings today and all he could say was "I can't believe this isn't satire".

Return of Kings is one of those places that makes me very glad to be me.

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 16, 2014, 09:26:00 PM
Quote from: Your Mom on October 16, 2014, 09:24:48 PM

Return of Kings is one of those places that makes me very glad to be me.

It's kind of the WBC of the MRA world.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

So, Oregon.

For some reason, media is super blown up over a dozen people camping in a forest service building. And are wondering why the National Guard hasn't been called in.

This in a state where a cult encampment with armed guards and thousands of followers took over the city of Antelope and then poisoned 750 residents of another city in a biological warfare test run, not all that long ago.

Seriously, a dozen morons camping out in a forest service building. Sure, they want to start a war, but the bottom line is that they are still a dozen morons camping out in a forest service building, and they weren't even smart enough to bring warm socks.

Vanadium Gryllz

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 06, 2016, 06:24:52 AM

Seriously, a dozen morons camping out in a forest service building. Sure, they want to start a war, but the bottom line is that they are still a dozen morons camping out in a forest service building, and they weren't even smart enough to bring warm socks.

They are heated by the power of their convictions. Socks hold no sway over them.

"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."