News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

Open Bar MMXIV^2: Solace of Quantum

Started by Cain, June 05, 2013, 11:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Any post where I think, "I gotta think this one through," I automatically open a Word doc.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 06, 2013, 06:13:31 PM
Any post where I think, "I gotta think this one through," I automatically open a Word doc.

Yeah, back to that, I guess.  I'm not even going to try to re-write the piece for a few hours, on account of  :mad:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Weekend is officially fucked.

Thanks, Filthy Assistant.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 06, 2013, 08:16:27 PM

Dude. Can't you just tie him to a rocket and shoot him into outer space or something?
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 06, 2013, 08:17:41 PM

Dude. Can't you just tie him to a rocket and shoot him into outer space or something?

Sometimes, you know, the STUPIDITY builds up to a level that is really, really hard to describe.
Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

Won't know if I'll be able to keep my job until August.
They want me there, but I'm a risk, due to my fucked up back.
Then again, in August I might land another job at a newspaper. So there is that.

Also, almost caught up with LOBB. Dok, you're a fucking genius.

Also Also, planning my own thingy before I write another chapter. Should have a new chapter up tomorrow.

Also also also, this is the view from the garden of the hospital I'm staying at from the 24th, to help mend my back.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 06, 2013, 08:21:58 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 06, 2013, 08:17:41 PM

Sometimes, you know, the STUPIDITY builds up to a level that is really, really hard to describe.

I am familiar with that feeling. Minus the heavy machinery and acid baths.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Salty

Quote from: Waffles, Viking Princess of Northern Belgium on June 06, 2013, 08:37:30 PM
Won't know if I'll be able to keep my job until August.
They want me there, but I'm a risk, due to my fucked up back.
Then again, in August I might land another job at a newspaper. So there is that.

Also, almost caught up with LOBB. Dok, you're a fucking genius.

Also Also, planning my own thingy before I write another chapter. Should have a new chapter up tomorrow.

Also also also, this is the view from the garden of the hospital I'm staying at from the 24th, to help mend my back.

Well that's not right. You're supposed to be staring out into nothing as you wait on hold to get answer on your retroactive denial of coverage, not beautiful scenery.

SOCIALIAM! :argh!:
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Eater of Clowns

It's okay, Alty, if I've learned anything as an American about socialized medicine, Waffles had to wait about 30,000 years to get that procedure done, and the doctors who did it only own one Porsche.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

EK WAFFLR

:lulz:

Pinko European medicine: slow, but free.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

The way that i have to do my math prereqs now guarantees that most science courses are unavailable to me for a full year. This is not an option so i have to teach myself precal and then clep it within the next month.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Don Coyote

Quote from: El Twid on June 06, 2013, 09:05:39 PM
The way that i have to do my math prereqs now guarantees that most science courses are unavailable to me for a full year. This is not an option so i have to teach myself precal and then clep it within the next month.
Trigonometry. Lots of it. TRIANGLES ARE YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!

Nephew Twiddleton

Yep. This is going to be an odd weekend.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS