News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

We're (still) internet famous!

Started by Cain, June 09, 2013, 12:44:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on June 13, 2013, 04:21:48 AM
Kerry claimed they did, as have several others.

Sadly, a tragic and mysteriously contained fire in the CIA archives, along with a deliberate shredding program, means the names of those who took part in MK Ultra experiments are almost entirely lost to time.

It's a matter of record that they served together.  And Kerry was WEIRD starting at about that time.

Kerry was also dragged in front of the Warren Commission...Which could either strengthen or weaken the claims.
Molon Lube

Cain

I have some juicy info on this, gleaned through the hard work of others, coming up.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on June 14, 2013, 10:38:48 PM
I have some juicy info on this, gleaned through the hard work of others, coming up.

Ooooo!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cain

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 14, 2013, 10:56:43 PM

Ooooo!

Info is in this thread, though I've not gotten to Oswald just yet.

Edit: this post.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on June 15, 2013, 01:18:53 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 14, 2013, 10:56:43 PM

Ooooo!

Info is in this thread, though I've not gotten to Oswald just yet.

Edit: this post.

That is some awesome and fucked-up shit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

I know, right?  It's only going to get stranger, too.  There's two more volumes I have yet to datamine for interesting info.  I have read them before...just not taken notes.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division