News:

Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

LIFECRAP

Started by Chucklemaster, June 10, 2013, 10:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chucklemaster

Ladies, Gentlemen, and whatever it is YOU are, Welcome to Zer0n's 1st Wheneverual Shit I'm Having Trouble Putting Up With Dump!
*simulated applause*
How this is gonna work is:
Someone(possibly me) spills some melodramatic bullcrap.
YOU spill some more!
We are then left with a giant bucket, containing a floating cesspool of Self-Pity!
And then we BURN IT!
Waaambulances are available at request.
blah blah blah the rest of the song

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: zer0n on June 10, 2013, 11:07:45 PM
Well, for starters, I've been seeing some regular Greyface attacks on my not being a cabbage, such as
the story of Jackass Busdriver:
I was riding some form of mass transit, and I noticed some guy playing incomprehensible music on a shoulder-mounted boombox. I was entertained for a moment by the display of behaviour I had never seen, apart from stereotypical 80s everybody, but this changed after around 5 seconds, at which point I had gotten tired of his shit. I'm a tiny excuse for a 14-year-old, and so couldn't really risk having the crap beaten out of me by this large, bearded white guy. however, once I got on the bus I remembered some rule of some sort about volume, and decided to get the bus driver, a much larger man than I, to get this guy to stop playing what appeared to be an endless loop of 2 words. Long story short, jackass bus driver  said that "you're not in control of life" and that the best solution was to just "let it roll of like water on a ducks back".
This man is a wonderful teacher to children everywhere, reminding them that the government is in control of everything, and that we civilians are powerless to change jack shit.
Oh yeah, also, I'm 14. let the "you're too young to do things" objections commence.

:troll: :troll: :troll:
Molon Lube

Chucklemaster

This thread is dead. pay no attention

Chucklemaster

The Johnny

dont expect others to do what you dont have the balls to do yourself, that would be the real lesson, little grasshopper

also, we in this board are pretty cynical and arent easily amused, so  no need to use the "cool discordian lingo"

also, get off my lawn  :fnord:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Chucklemaster

Quote from: The Johnny on June 11, 2013, 02:11:04 AM

dont expect others to do what you dont have the balls to do yourself, that would be the real lesson, little grasshopper

also, we in this board are pretty cynical and arent easily amused, so  no need to use the "cool discordian lingo"

also, get off my lawn  :fnord:

Thanks Chungis. :)

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Chucklemaster

Quote from: The Johnny on June 11, 2013, 02:22:20 AM

chungis?

I use random words I make up for my own amusement. they mean nothing.

The Johnny

Quote from: zer0n on June 11, 2013, 02:23:08 AM

chungis?

ok, just keep in mind that making up words to communicate something to another person isnt very efficient, around here we call that "pinealism" or "word salad"

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

So you asked the bus driver to do something you were too chickenshit to do yourself, and you're mad because he wouldn't?

Tough titties, I guess.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: zer0n on June 11, 2013, 02:23:08 AM

chungis?

Oh. I guess there's no point in reading them, then. Bye.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Let me guess: TDS?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: stelz on June 11, 2013, 05:21:51 AM

That stands for something I should remember, doesn't it?

Cain

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 11, 2013, 06:29:14 AM
Quote from: stelz on June 11, 2013, 05:21:51 AM

That stands for something I should remember, doesn't it?

Mark Zuckerberg's DIY surveillance empire and one of the groups on it in particular.