News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

Superhero/villian Ideas

Started by Chucklemaster, June 10, 2013, 10:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on July 08, 2013, 04:41:14 AM
yea, i kinda pictured him as Rincewind by way of John Constantine.

omg, that character is awesome
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Chelagoras The Boulder

Side characters i Thought Up:

Mental Jen: A homeless lady who talks to her cats, who are secretly manipulating her from revealing great and terrible secrets to the world.

Sweet Basil: AKA Bill. Clusterfuck's only friend; an American born yet British themed male stripper. He dances in a Union Jack Speedo and Bowler hat, often while pouring Iced Earl Grey on himself.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

The Johnny

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on July 09, 2013, 01:04:52 AM
Sweet Basil: AKA Bill. Clusterfuck's only friend; an American born yet British themed male stripper. He dances in a Union Jack Speedo and Bowler hat, often while pouring Iced Earl Grey on himself.

and his eternal companion is a Corgi that sees the future
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Chelagoras The Boulder

Quote from: The Johnny on July 09, 2013, 02:59:14 AM
Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on July 09, 2013, 01:04:52 AM

and his eternal companion is a Corgi that sees the future
YES he absolutely needs a data-dog! :fnord: :lulz:
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."