So you wouldn't have expected this from K-Mart, probably, but...

Started by East Coast Hustle, June 17, 2013, 11:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

trippinprincezz13

Well done K-Mart. It does make me a bit sad when I find a commercial somewhat amusing, mostly because I just did what they wanted me to do (at least in part, since I probably still won't run out to buy whatever the "brand new x" is.

Also because pages like this are a thing now: https://www.facebook.com/mayhemhere

But, good job K-Mart. I look forward to seeing "7 of your friends like Shipped My Pants"
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Yeah, I'm probably not going to go shop at Kmart, but that was amusing from the novelty of that particular strategy.