News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

HEY JOHNNY

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, June 16, 2013, 10:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Are there any Spanish-speaking forums you think I would enjoy? I am starting to learn Spanish this summer and would like to have some forums for practicing my reading/writing skills, if there are any you think I would like.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Johnny

www.leforo.com i suppose... they are somewhat entertaining to read, although i wouldnt bother interacting... they have a sister page of hardcore athetits (actually had, now defunct).

idk, perhaps some Spaniard forum coul be a better bet, ill see what i can dig up
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Johnny

If you want, you can give me your handle over there or wherever and i can proof-read or translate for you the slang or complicated things, im thinking you'll run into a lot of slang or abreviations that arent easy to understand.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Left

Quote from: The Johnny on June 17, 2013, 11:41:13 AM

they have a sister page of hardcore athetits (actually had, now defunct).

People who do not believe in tits.

Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Johnny on June 17, 2013, 10:25:48 PM

If you want, you can give me your handle over there or wherever and i can proof-read or translate for you the slang or complicated things, im thinking you'll run into a lot of slang or abreviations that arent easy to understand.

Cool, thanks! I'll let you know when I get somewhere close to actually being able to read Spanish.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 18, 2013, 03:57:31 AM

Cool, thanks! I'll let you know when I get somewhere close to actually being able to read Spanish.

Just use an online translator.  After all, a stone rolling gathers no ukeleles.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 18, 2013, 03:58:37 AM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 18, 2013, 03:57:31 AM

Just use an online translator.  After all, a stone rolling gathers no ukeleles.

:lulz: