News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

Schlongs of Skyrim

Started by Don Coyote, June 18, 2013, 03:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 18, 2013, 06:52:36 AM
Quote from: Don Coyote on June 18, 2013, 06:47:09 AM
All because Nigel wants to watch dangling cocks in a video game.

:lulz: I think perhaps I won't tell him that part.

:lulz:

You can also download bouncing titties and asses for the female characters. But to do that AND have it work with a female model that actually looks to some degree normal is a hassle.

Although now that suddenly I have dangly wangs I think I need to go through the effort of having bouncy boobies again.

Cain

Quote from: Don Coyote on June 18, 2013, 03:47:51 AM
My understanding is that not only does it add dicks, but you can control your character's dick with keybinds, because why the fuck not?
Evidently a large number of people were highly offended by this mod, because dicks are terrible but vaginas and gigantic boobies are perfectly ok.

Gamers, I'm afraid to say.  Like a good third of the top 100 mods, by downloads and recommendation, are designed to turn all female characters in the game into ridiculously over the top archetypes of feminine sexuality, along with redesigning the clothes of the game to fit their new bodies, making them entirely naked when clothes are off, adding in high texture resolutions so their faces are free of blemishes, adding in even more ridiculous clothing and, ahem, breast plate.

And it's not like the shipped game's characters, male or female, were unattractive in the first place.

But dicks are totally gay, bro.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Cain on June 18, 2013, 08:46:26 AM
Quote from: Don Coyote on June 18, 2013, 03:47:51 AM
My understanding is that not only does it add dicks, but you can control your character's dick with keybinds, because why the fuck not?
Evidently a large number of people were highly offended by this mod, because dicks are terrible but vaginas and gigantic boobies are perfectly ok.

Gamers, I'm afraid to say.  Like a good third of the top 100 mods, by downloads and recommendation, are designed to turn all female characters in the game into ridiculously over the top archetypes of feminine sexuality, along with redesigning the clothes of the game to fit their new bodies, making them entirely naked when clothes are off, adding in high texture resolutions so their faces are free of blemishes, adding in even more ridiculous clothing and, ahem, breast plate.

And it's not like the shipped game's characters, male or female, were unattractive in the first place.

But dicks are totally gay, bro.

I totally understood why a large number people lost their shit over SoS. And it sucks that there are over half a dozen nude female body mods commonly available, and I think only two nude male body mods, and I think SoS is technically a mod of the other nude male mod.

On another note, for some reason there is now gay sex in my game but no sex animations :?

And on another note, there are mods to make less hyper-sexualized idealizations of women in Skyrim, to include blemished skins.

But on the other hand there is now a mod api that allows other modders to make high-heels that actually add height instead of doing weird things to the leg meshes, with male support.

Cain

This is why I filter out all the "adult" mods.  I just want bugfixes and MOAR QUESTS.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Cain on June 18, 2013, 09:07:37 AM
This is why I filter out all the "adult" mods.  I just want bugfixes and MOAR QUESTS.

delicious quests